Uniforms

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Randall Ward, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Randall Ward

Randall Ward < 25 Posts

Question,
    Why to all these schools deviate from their school color ,like meat chicken today with black and white uniforms.
    Why are these teams going all white for road uniforms like Texas when no one like us, even Aggy are doing it as well?

2. Giovanni Jones

Giovanni Jones 2,500+ Posts

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." lol

3. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

You may want to turn the brightness up on your tv display. Meatchicken STATE today played in their whites --- with their traditional green trim. It's a dark green, but it's not black.

Regarding maybe a trend to go to all whites as road unis, fine. None will look at all like Texas since they won't have the Bevo head on the helmet, perhaps the most recognized team logo in U.S. collegiate sports. That and burnt orange and white being unique to Texas.

Finally, aggy is NEVER capitalized, not within a sentence, not beginning a sentence, not as a standalone word. It can act as a singular or plural noun as you have used it, but just FYI it's never pluralized with "ies" --- it's "aggy" or "aggys."

Just trying to help out.

Hook 'em

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Randall Ward

Randall Ward < 25 Posts

I never capitalize Aggy,had to be a missed when reviewing before I posted.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Uhhhhh, you just did it again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 22Horn

22Horn 500+ Posts

Bet that one was intentional!!

7. Randall Ward

Randall Ward < 25 Posts

Xo
    Don't know what going on, I checked the post before posting and it had aggy in small case but when posted it came out as cap.

• poop poop x 1