USA / Mexico Reliant Stadium 2/6/08

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Clarence Iba, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

JOZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Its so ******* nice to know that at least one of our strikers knows what its like to score at high level international competition!!

2. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

MY ******* BOY CLINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. anotherwebexpert

anotherwebexpert 100+ Posts

Nice goal by Altidore! Is there a more beautiful shot than all those green shirts standing in stunned silence?

4. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

WHAT THE f**k?!

5. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

Bull ******* ****. that was a sweet finish by dempsey.

6. NatChampUT

NatChampUT 100+ Posts

What in the f**k is that

7. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

"offsides" total ********.

I haven't seen us attack like this in a long time. I love altidore in the lineup and i cant wait to see a full roster.

8. bularry

bularry 250+ Posts

can the US ever play a match and get fair treatment by the ref? unbelievable. the only Mex goal was set up by a pathetic dive, one of about 4 set pieces they've had right outside the US box all on questionable fouls and then the US goal disallowed by what??? an imaginary offsides.

9. SyracuseHorn

SyracuseHorn 500+ Posts

Let's sub Adu and Feilhaber for Convey and Clark. We need to put more pressure on them. Maybe sub Corrales if he picked up a knock.

10. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Total ******** so far. Typical with the scumbag mexi players on the pitch. Did anybody catch the paper cup tossed at Landon just before he kicked the corner just before the Gooch goal? It missed him of course as the borracho that threw it saw five of him.

11. Knoxville-Horn

Knoxville-Horn 1,000+ Posts

I didn't realize that the Mexican goal was from a dive. Good Lord! Just once, can we get a non-Hispanic to call a US game against another Hispanic nation? Just once?
    If you've tvod the game, go back and look at how bad that call was.

12. SyracuseHorn

SyracuseHorn 500+ Posts

Don't blame the Mexican players. They've played a very good, clean game so far. Not having Sanchez and Blanco on the field makes a big difference.

13. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Well, other than their constant dives you mean? Or is that maybe genetic and they can't stop it?

14. SyracuseHorn

SyracuseHorn 500+ Posts

Their diving isn't any worse than anyone else in the region. At least they're not coupling diving with cheapshots like they've done in the past. It's an improvement.

15. Tejano@UT

Tejano@UT 250+ Posts

Mexico likes to imitate their Argentine counterparts. Both their players and fans. It's damned annoying

16. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

So is it okay for the mexi players to say they will find Donovan's mom and kill her? Can we blame them for that?

17. SyracuseHorn

SyracuseHorn 500+ Posts

Um, that was like 6 years ago. Can we talk about today's game instead?

18. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

No, we cannot let it go. I am very worried for her safety. I need to find her so I can give her a hug.

19. anotherwebexpert

Can Convey do anything with his right foot besides wear a sock and shoe?

20. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Step it up guys, yeesh. Don't make it easy on the cheating scum.

21. anotherwebexpert

Someone tell the freaking ESPN crew that they don't have to say positive things about the Mexican side throughout the match.

22. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

They are afraid for their mothers if they don't. They need hugs too. I will find them and adminster said hugs of comfort and security.

23. Tejano@UT

Tejano@UT 250+ Posts

FIGHT!

Looked like Howard was gonna take him down.

24. anotherwebexpert

Nice to see Mexico hasn't reverted to form or anything here in the second half.

25. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

beat him like a pinata Timmy.

26. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

Man... so I've missed most of the game thus far. Thank God for DVR. On that Dempsey goal, it's clear as ******* day that we were onside before Dempsey's kick. There's even the ******* line of the penalty box to remove any doubt.

27. rtchorn

rtchorn 250+ Posts

I realize this is terrible, but it's the best I can do with the technology I have. This is the moment at which Dempsey strikes the ball. Clearly the US in onside. I realize bad calls happen all the time, but this is pathetic.

[​IMG]

28. Bottlecap

Bottlecap 250+ Posts

is this a binding cap?

29. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

30. DAGMAR

DAGMAR 250+ Posts

A freaking yellow? How many calls has Mexico gotten outside the box? That plus the Dempsey offsides is horrendous