USC WILL NOT PASS UT

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by OUsucksATMblows, Nov 29, 2008.

1. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

I'm tired of seeing people post that USC will pass us if Oreg. St. loses. It doesn't matter what OSU does, USC will not pass us. It's not gonna happen. The media doesn't have enough control to overcome USC's ****** computer component. I don't see any way that this happens.

As long as OU and UT don't lose another game, one of us will play in the MNC.

2. Tama_Horn

Tama_Horn 250+ Posts

USC has no chance. They have too much ground to make up.

3. scharnell

scharnell 1,000+ Posts

2/3 of the formula is the human, the voters could and may vote the Pac10 champ above a team that didn't even go to their conference championship. I hope you are right, but I think USC would.

4. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

USC will play in their backyard at the Rose bowl.. Should be a good match up with PSU

[​IMG]

5. Esoteric Horn

Esoteric Horn < 25 Posts

6. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

JEEEZ PEOPLE [​IMG]

This wasnt meant to be a discussion thread. IT'S A FACT. USC WILL NOT PASS UT!

7. buckhorn

buckhorn 1,000+ Posts

If Texas does not win the conference and USC wins theirs, they could very well get bumped up above UT. UT has to win the conference to be at all safe.

Oklahoma winning a tight game is in UT's best interest. I think the voters will come to their senses and push UT up above OU with TT having lost too late to get by. If Okie State wins then TT goes to the conference championship and either wins and goes to the MNC or loses and sends USC. That is a very real scenario.

Boomer Sooner, but not not convincingly.

8. SWHorn

SWHorn 500+ Posts

Nah, it won't happen. If ou loses, it doesn't matter what Tech does, we're in the MNC game.

9. 3_yard-out

3_yard-out 100+ Posts

It does screw up a chance for us to beat USC in the Fiesta and possibly get a split title out of it. Nobody will give a f**k if we beat Ohio State in the Fiesta.

10. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

USC could end up in the top 2 if they win out and win the Pac 10. With the BCS crap anything is possible.