Vegas-bound in a few days...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by mb227, Dec 16, 2019.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Putting this here since there is SOME relevance.

It's bowl season. I head to Vegas on Sunday afternoon. I will be at The D, which is a Circa book, but obviously could hit any of the majors if someone has a particular favorite location...

If anyone wants funds placed at the book then let me know and we can arrange some manner of funding. I will send an image of the ticket immediately after placing your requested wager. Those that win but cannot be cashed out in this one-week trip will be cashed out before the end of February or, alternately, when you make a trip out there.

Current lines for Circa or Southpoint can be tracked at Sports Betting Sheets | Vegas Stats & Information Network and the other books can ALSO be found at the VSIN sites although they won't have the .pdf images of the daily sheets.

2. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Gentle bump...in case anyone is on the fence.

I will probably check HF mid-week and I do have a paypal account that can be discussed via PM for anyone not in the Houston area right now.

Flight departs late Sunday afternoon and I will be out there until mid-day Friday.

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Now back home...but for those thinking ahead to next year, I did have one HF member (who shall remain nameless unless they choose to out themselves) who took me up on the offer AND I did have one member who made money in addition to myself.

They didn't have much skin in the game, but they will be getting a PayPal back to them that is slightly over double what they had invested...

I have to confess that I was a bit surprised when they left all of the choices to me and then wanted some multi-leg cards, but we had a six-leg teaser that hit (final leg was EMU getting 17 against Pitt). Fortunately it had been a ties win since we also had BYU +4 in there..

They also are getting a piece of a two-leg ML parlay that was LaTech and Pitt. I got a much larger piece, but that was also because I had the Pitt game keyed to roughly $1200 in payouts...

And, there IS a likelihood of me returning prior to Super Bowl. Turned out the win-total futures are not being graded until after tomorrow night's game, so I couldn't cash those (yet another win from Oakland would sweeten the pot). I also have a number of outstanding tickets that are for today and through the end of the Bowl season.

If anyone wants to sweat with me, I also took a flyer on GB to win the SuperBowl...only in for $100 at 17:1.

Lastly...cannot speak to other properties but The D WILL consider sports betting for comp purposes AND will let you use markers for that purpose (I did not use markers for sports but it is a useful thing to know).