VP Debate

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by UTChE96, Oct 7, 2020.

1. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It is a diversion. The Liberals HATE Trump. Of course they don't like him. Jesus. Why do they get away with the sexist crap? Reagan was likeable and they knew it. That's was his super power. Trump is an A-hole and we all know it. But they hide behind the "ism's" BECAUSE THEY GOT NOTHING BUT VOTE BUYING SCHEMES."

When one of their virtue signaling foundations (BLM) has prominent members saying that looting is reparations then you know you have a problem. Their entire platform is built around censorship.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  3. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I still don't get the "Trump is an a-hole and we all know it" line.

When I watched the Golf Channel all the time, there were some shows they did talking about his golf courses. A lot of coverage of him while on sight of a new course or one he bought and was refurbishing. Always decisive but listening to input and very polite.

I just don't get it. When he had his TV show, it was always "Mr. Trump" and "sir" from the contestants and "celebrity" contestants. I don't recall anyone being "fired" telling anyone he was an a-hole.

I just don't get it. Even supporters, for some reason, juts give in on that false claim.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

This is what they are going with:

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

After that I prefer Trump's debating. He would not let the beetch get away with so many lies including 5 yr old lies that have been debunked over and over
    However I think it is a mistake for Trump to not do the second debate

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  7. horninchicago

A virtual debate? Why should he do that? It's stupid.

8. horninchicago

They should pounce hard on the fact that the guy running to be leader of the free world, WADR to Merkel, is afraid too be in the same room with someone.

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Biden wants to be back on teleprompter

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. horninchicago

Exactly! It is absurd to even ask for that kind of debate. As you say, if we had an honest media, they would rip Biden apart for suggesting it. They certainly would if Trump did.

11. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I shouldn't say "we all know it." I think his tweets are a-holy. It's just my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. horninchicago

[Mack] And, that's fair. [/Brown] :coolnana:

But, to your credit, and unlike so many other people, you feel that way but look at the issues and his results, from what I gather here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm curious. Can someone summarize the lies?

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  15. horninchicago

I'm sure someone can, but would you acknowledge the lies? Wait, maybe we can be like Schiff and just claim to have evidence she lied last night.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubb
    Here is one for a start
    Harris said Only the top 1% got a tax cut.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. horninchicago

I'm stunned that girl and her family have not been doxxed and ruined by those videos they have done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The question is this;

IS THIS TRUE? DID THEY DELETE IT?

If so, why do our fine Liberal friends not see the absolute travesty of lying and censorship by the media?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

This would be fantastic. For starters Kamala continued to perpetuate the lie that Trump didnt condemned white supremacists at Charlottesville. Its on video that he did. Very clearly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Kamala said Joe would eliminate all Trump tax cuts, then said nobody under $400,000 would see a tax increase. People in the $50,000 range - a large percentage of the population saw a 14% cut in their taxes with the Trump tax cuts.

Also, Joe will not eliminate fracking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I am guessing Bubb will suddenly get very busy and not have time to respond

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Fine people, on both sides.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. 2003TexasGrad

The fracking issue was a massive lie from Kamala. Her non answer on packing the court was ridiculous. Its sad that Pence had to ask the question and not the moderator.

Are any moderators going to be non Democrats?

25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Joe is not anti fracking. She was. She’s not the nominee.

the trump tax cuts were a sham. They gave a little on the front end and a **** ton on the back end to the corporate overlords and the very wealthy.

26. 2003TexasGrad

Are you dumb? Honestly question. That can't be your answer. Kamala is that you? Only if you lack any complex thinking skills could that be your retort.

• poop poop x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Read the transcript.

28. 2003TexasGrad

Joe is on video saying he will eliminate fracking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

His on answer or out and out lie about pre-existing conditions was horrible. Repealing ACA will go poorly. We are 3.75 years in and still waiting for the promised better plan that will be miraculous: cheaper and better.

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubb
    You ;the trump tax cuts were a sham. They gave a little on the front end and a **** ton on the back end to the corporate overlords and the very wealthy."
    So you admit people other than the top 1 % got tax cuts and that she lied.

That is a start