vs Tenn Tech

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by uisge beatha, Dec 18, 2017.

1. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

No doubt looking forward to the Texas game. Avery will have them prepared.

2. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

If we show up and play like we did against Michigan and Tenn state, we do lose every game the rest of the year. and yes, that would be, as mars said: Refucingdickyoulus.

• Like Like x 1
  3. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

Mercer entered the game ranked #5 in the league in 3PT%. They outshot Bama in 3PT and FG. I'm not surprised they played Bama close. I give them a pass. Mercer is no TN State.

I think if/when we get trounced by Bama, that will force the last gust of hot wind from the sails of the SS Shaka. I don't see how this team can bounce back and I surely don't see any team on the conference schedule I'd mark a dub in sharpie. When Jones comes back he's going to be playing with reserve...We could legitimately be back on track to match last years performance.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  4. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

So far, mostly what I've seen, we play to the level of our competition like the FB team. We play Duke and Gonzaga just short of beating them like USC and ou in FB. Then lay eggs against MI (TxTech) which we should have won on paper and TennTech. So I expect a lot of squeak-bys against weaker teams and a lot of close losses against good teams this year

5. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

Purdue beat Tenn State 97 to 48.

• Like Like x 1