VY to Dallas?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Hookem123, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

Evil Jerry Jones could make it happen, and it would be the greatest contribution he's ever made. Okay he's never made one and he won't start now. Still, Vince could run the zone read better than RGIII did last night.

Romo is simply a loser, why does anyone need to see him step down in the biggest moments? Romo is the antiVince. Vince would step up rather than down during those big games.

Plus JJ could get VY on the cheap.

2. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Not sure if serious...

3. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts

All Vince needs in a job is to be closer to Club Onyx. [​IMG]

4. geode

geode 100+ Posts

All Jerry has done is destroy a dynasty. Dallas has been nothing but mediocre since he bought the team. Jerry's personal fantasy football team.

5. Trusted Insider

Trusted Insider 1,000+ Posts

People really still think VY can play quarterback in the NFL?

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

geode
    I hate JJ pretty deeply but I still can give him credit for at least staying out of the way of the deals that helped bring 3 super Bowl rings to the Boys

7. el squared

el squared 100+ Posts

Why not VY AND Tebow at the same time in a wildcat? Good drama for Jerrah......

8. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

VY to the Cowboys is a move that would not surprise me from their GM.

9. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Even worse, it will let him admit it, but won't let him do anything about it. He's on record as saying if Jerry the Owner and Jerry the GM weren't the same person, Jerry the Owner would have fired Jerry the GM.

11. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Why not just sign Case McCoy now that his college days are probably over? He's a perfect fit for the dink and dunk / 3 pick per game offense, but it might take him a while to discover what a TE is.

He could take his time to watch and learn. I hear he's good at that.

12. Horn87

Horn87 1,000+ Posts

in a word, no...

13. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

14. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Jimmy J gets way too much credit for the two super bowls won in his tenure. Keep in mind that barry switzer won one with the same players. Major credit should go to Mike Lynn, the hapless GM of the Vikings, who traded a boat load of draft picks for Herschel Walker, which is what gave the Boys the overwhelming advantage of talent vis a vis the rest of the league.

As for Romo, he's never had an o line. The Skins blitzed all night long because they knew they could; Dallas's o line has had one good game all year and that was at the start.

I hope he gets traded to some place that has an o line. The cruddy fans for Dallas booed Meredith, they booed Staubach and they booed Aikman. They deserve Jerry Jones and I hope he lives forever.

15. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

16. Burnt Orangeman

Burnt Orangeman 1,000+ Posts

Now that leisure suit is dead JJ is reigning most meddlesome owner in the no fun league. Decent coaches won't go near him. Why? Because they don't have to.

17. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

18. where_are_my_8s

where_are_my_8s 250+ Posts

Um, Washington blitzed all night because Garrett had no answers. What do you do when a team is blitzing and out of control? Either beat them one on one, or draw and screen them to death. That certainly worked for a while with Oregon St. You see a single RB screen from Dallas Sunday night?

19. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

Nothing can help Dallas till Jones sells.

20. centexorange

centexorange 1,000+ Posts

All Jerry has done is destroy a dynasty. Dallas has been nothing but mediocre since he bought the team.
    The only smart move he ever made was Jimmy. And the dumb *** let his ego outweigh that.

21. centexorange

centexorange 1,000+ Posts

Let it go please just let it go.