What I missed while I was in my Time out

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Austin_Bill, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

So, I got put in a timeout last week and I wanted to talk about some of the things I missed.

CHAZ

This one is my favorite. These guys have created a new country in the middle of Seattle. WTF? Why Seattle, If I'm starting a new Country, I'm doing it in Hawaii. I doubt anyone would notice. But this isn't my favorite part, it's what they do.

1. They are armed. I thought guns were bad and we had to get rid of our guns, there is no need for assault weapons and semi-automatic weapons yet here we are.

2. They put up walls and defended their borders. Lol, I thought we shouldn't have borders and walls. The border protection has guns, WTF.

3. They have police, I thought we didn't need police.

In the words of Billy Joel "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Minneapolis

I'm guessing there is some correlation between the city counsel unanimous vote to de-fund the police and within 24 hours 18 percent of home owners in that city putting their homes up for sale. Curious who they think will buy these homes? maybe the homeless. Remember when Detroit looked like a ghost town, I'm willing to bet you can get yourself a steel of a deal on houses there. Just need to bring your own police force. And Job, and stores, you ain't getting none of those in Minneapolis.

What really pisses me off
    All the long *** lines at the gun store. That and the fact that so many of them are first time gun buyers who don't know **** about buying guns. Now there are lines to get into the shooting range. I guess that is a good thing with all the first time gun owners, still it tell you something when there is a line to shoot at 8 am.

I used to think, what it would be like when the SHTF. Now I know. I used to think what I would do when SHTF, never realized I would still be cutting my yard, going to work, and banging on my keyboard on a Sunday morning.

This is probably going to be a short lived second life as I'm probably going to read something and call that person a bad name and get the permanent kick. Hook'em

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Good to have you back, Bill.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

That's on you

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Austin_Bill