What if it was not the Russians?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Dec 13, 2016.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Is this new information? It would seem to me we're going to get a stream of crap to try to minimize the impact of the public hearings from the 1/6 committee. Should be fun.

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

In case you didn't notice the 1/6 public hearings are a stream of crap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He had the party platform changed to be friendlier to Russia. He dangled congressionally approved funding for defense in a quid quo pro. Meet with Russia before the election? If it’s later in the summer, I love it! Also, trump loved him some Putin.

quit being garmel’s prison girlfriend (Beecher). I proved him DEAD wrong and he refused to admit it. I’m done with that ********. Man up.

Quit doing her bidding.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Referring to me as a female? How mature of you. Gableman said that was the fairest election they had in years. Yes, you're also correct about Trump saying there was "very fine people" on both sides but context is important.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    No you did not prove Garm wrong. Trump sent lethal weapons to Ukraine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It was on another issue completely. It was page 72-74 of the election fraud thread. Reader's digest version: I said dude was biased because he said x. She said that he had denied saying it. I said it was a quote, journalists don't do that. She said she believed the liar and that she'd have to see a video to believe it. I posted said video that showed dude saying x. She still would admit to being proven wrong. I blocked her at that point. I mean we argue about the shade of gray that things are all the time. Sometimes, you get proven wrong on a point where the gray is actually black/white. It's happened to all of us but good old garmel.

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Still calling me a woman. Good showing of your Okie character. I said that he either didn't say it or it was taken out of context. You didn't tell the whole story, did you? Gableman said this was a fair election. Continue to live in your bizarre world where facts don't matter and people here will continue to laugh at you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I'm starting to worry about Bubba. He doesn't know the difference between men and women. :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Not to mention his infatuation with shirtless pics of putin. ..:idk:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

In that respect, Bubba might qualify as a Biden appointment to the Supreme Court.

I do know the difference: the men are the fastest swimmers on the Ivy League women's swim teams.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm not a biologist. I'm a Sooner.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

as you are a resident of Oklahoma, I deem you an Upstairs Texan. When I lived in
    Amarillo that is what we called ourselves and Ammo is just next door on I 40

17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Well, I was born in Tyler. You guys just live in Baha Oklahoma.

Amarillo. There was a club soccer team that played in the OKC league back when my oldest played club ball. The high plains drifters. Great name.

19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Who was shooting at Ukraine then?

21. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Bullets have been flying in Far East Ukraine since 2014, off and on. If musburger weren’t in Siberia he could be more exact about the war of Ukrainian aggression (it works better with a Georgia accent).

Added: Here is how you would have responded to me if I had written something so unknowing on this topic “do you even research before you post on this topic?” I wouldn’t do that but is one reason I put you on ignore in the past. It seems to be going well and I’m trying to be the shepherd. :)

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    That is a pretty vague answer.
    Can you provide some links of media reporting Russia or anyone shooting at Ukraine then?

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

@Musburger1 is needed here.

You really don't know. This started when they annexed Crimea - the hanging chad of Ukraine. It was a shooting war in the Donbas region then - Donbas and Luhansk. This is a Russian speaking region of Ukraine. At that time Ukrainian Russian separatists backed by the Russian government started fighting and there's been a front and everything since 2014. There have been 29 cease fires. The most successful one was in 2016 and it lasted six weeks - think about that. Since 2014 the LONGEST ceasefire was six weeks. They've been at peace less than football seasons since then. What else was going on in 2016? Oh yeah, Trump was softening the GOP platform to be more friendly to Russian.

There is a theory that this whole war was a bit of a head fake to make the real move on the southeastern part of Ukraine to connect Russia proper with Crimea. I would assume up to that river.
    [​IMG]
    War in Donbas - Wikipedia
    Russia's war in Ukraine: How it came to this

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    You are absolutely right. Russia did "annex" Crimea in 2014 and it remained a volatile region . I remember a show of force but don't remember shooting. I do remember one instance of shooting over Donbas.
    I don't remember it as ongoing shooting. If it was then I stand corrected.
    What seems important to the discussion is did Trump send lethal weapons to Ukraine in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
    Was Ukraine engaged in active warfare and needed them before Trump sent them?

Btw How many lethal weapons did Obama send? If the shooting started in 2014 Ukraine could have used lethal weapons in 14 15 and 16

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You should research it and let us know. I think it was a steady flow of support since 2014. Trump was fiddling with the flow.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Oh for pity sake, war is hell, Russia invaded Ukraine, Putin should be flogged. Questions? Ok I’m a simple thinker but hell, who the hell invades a country and claims innocence? Oh yeah and just like OU, Biden sucks.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

My understanding is that Trump was the first to send lethal weapons. Obama didn't just send humanitarian stuff though. He did send military equipment.

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Deez You are right. Obama did not send lethal weapons
    Bubba tried to make a point about Trump delaying for some time in 2017 sending "lethal weapons during a shooting war"
    Did this shooting war only start after Trump took office Jan 2017?
    According to Bubba's post it had been going on since Russia took Crimea in 2014
    Yet Obama never sent lethal weapons in 14 15 or 16.
    Trump did send lethal weapons in 17 18 19 and 20

• Like Like x 2
  29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Once again Bubba hasn't a clue to what he's talking about.

• Agree Agree x 2
  30. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Spend 10 minutes and read up on the issue before falling all over yourself to defend trump. I will concede that, after the dust settled, no military equipment was delayed by trump. It is a fact that the gop platform was pushed away from Ukraine towards Russia. The US government has been supporting Ukraine since well before trump and Obama.

Quit continuing to ask questions which display your lack of intellectual curiosity and only a willingness to defend your boy. Post a link that answers your question.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1