What is Wrong With Ginobli?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by ousuxndallas, May 5, 2008.

1. ousuxndallas

ousuxndallas 500+ Posts

The dude can't make a free throw and is shooting like crap from the field. Not like him.

2. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Even numbered year.

3. Montag

Montag 250+ Posts

For all the talk about him being a factor, he was a liability tonight. Getting trapped on the sideline. Missing shots. Acting like a ***** (he reminded me of Nacho/Jack Black "get that popcorn outta my face!")swatting away a towel a manager offered him.

4. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

He was the only player in Q1 with a turnover and he had 4.

Nothing a little home cookin' won't cure.

5. Mitch Cumsteen

Mitch Cumsteen 250+ Posts

I don't know if his ankle is still bothering him, but he was awful last night.

6. j.e.s.-U.S.

j.e.s.-U.S. 100+ Posts

They are playing some great D on him and frustrating him. If anyone can bounce back and put these first two games behind him, it would be Ginobili (and hopefully the rest of the spurs).

7. MGS

MGS 500+ Posts

It's the altitude.

8. Montag

Montag 250+ Posts

9. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

I thought it was weird that he dribbled to the sideline twice in a row, both times holding on to the ball way too long. He should have gotten rid of it as soon as he saw the double coming. In his defense, I didn't see anyone trying to give him an easy pass.

10. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

Ankle is still bad, but netiher he nor Pop will make excuses. They take the high road, unlike some others.

11. CHETOLONGHORN

CHETOLONGHORN 250+ Posts

If your really a Spurs fan you know thats what you get with Manu. Hot or Cold.

12. SA_Town_Horn

SA_Town_Horn 500+ Posts

13. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

well he's got a big nose and he's balding. and he must have small feet because he loses his balance and falls down alot on the court from the slightest touch of other players.

14. Montag

Montag 250+ Posts

I loved that shot of his in the 4th of the last game. He pretty much threw himself at a Hornet defender before heaving a shot off. It was pathetic.

15. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Definitely brought it tonight. He is the key to the Spurs staying in this thing.

On another note, the real MVP continues to amaze for the Hornets.

16. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

When did Kobe get traded? I didn't think that was legal in the playoffs.

17. hudsonhorn

hudsonhorn 500+ Posts

The answer to the question was Manu's performance last night. Nothing that a healthy ankle and lots of minutes won't cure.

18. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa 500+ Posts

Great strategy by Pop to make Manu a starter last night.