What up with all this burnt orange?

Discussion in 'Classics' started by GibDaddyHorn, Aug 1, 2006.

1. GibDaddyHorn

GibDaddyHorn < 25 Posts

2. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

"Dang, aggy is teh suck"

3. GatorDave

GatorDave 500+ Posts

I don't get it. So he was upset that the UT locker room, whose team colors are burnt orange and white, was actually painted orange? And he was also shocked to see a picture of one of our football legends hanging on the wall? What did he expect to see, pics of Fran munching on Little Debbies?

4. RiceHorn04

RiceHorn04 100+ Posts

According to Aggies, JJ is the second coming of Vince, which is odd because they still insist Vince sucked.

5. longhorn1022

longhorn1022 < 25 Posts

weak. Wait till you get your *** chewed up by that Texas Longhorn Football Team. Don't mess with Texas, *******!

6. zosostein

zosostein 100+ Posts

wow, what an idoit.

"why does it have to be called Darrell K Royal Memorial Stadium? I was all like, 'damn, y'all need to rename that'. it didn't sit well with me"

7. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

Tell him we don't want his aggy *** in our locker room either.
    Make him dress out on the bus.

Moron !

8. YourBrainOnDrugs

YourBrainOnDrugs < 25 Posts

He should've signed with Iowa, he would've loved the pink locker rooms.

9. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

I love the quote of how is not as good as Kyle Field!! HA, HA! He will fit in great.[​IMG]

10. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

Typical aggy. Soft

11. mr. sunshine

mr. sunshine 250+ Posts

The lack of tampon dispensers should have been his first clue.

12. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

13. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

"Everyone here emphasizes winning. That didn't sit well with me. Also, I saw this crystal football in a trophy case. I was like, man, y'all need to take that down."

14. Orange Salad Ranch

Orange Salad Ranch 250+ Posts

"They actually have female cheerleaders here. It's disgusting."

15. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

Four years from now:

"Man, ya'll don't need to beat us by 40 points again. That doesn't sit well with me at all".

16. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun 100+ Posts

LMAO, too damn funny. [​IMG]

17. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

"That doesn't sit well with me" will become a new favorite catchphrase of Hornfans denizens.

And that sits well with me.

18. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

I second the motion, Texanne. In fact, I have gotten pure enjoyment from this entire thread. A sure nominee for Classics if this continues!

19. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

20. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

"Man, I just found out the skinheads in the stands squeeze their nuts when we are down by 21 and have 3rd and 15...and that doesn't sit well with me".

21. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

How very aggy of him. [​IMG]

22. GhostOfTomJoad

GhostOfTomJoad 500+ Posts

After one year of watching the Gary _arnell defense get torched again and again: "Man, I did some calculations and realized that since we are giving up on average 49.3 points per game that even if we score 7 TDs per game we are still going to lose. That does not sit well with me."

23. honolulu horn

honolulu horn 100+ Posts

"The thing that got me was that huge Godzillatron. It makes our thumbnailtron look second-rate. I was like, 'man, y'all need to take that down.' It didn't sit well with me at all."

24. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

They act like winning is important and all, even more than hollerin. That doesn't sit well with me.

25. Texas Rugby

Texas Rugby 100+ Posts

26. savvy

savvy 100+ Posts

"The thing that got me the most was a picture of a sheep running away from the A&M defenders, a portrait of that. I was like, 'man, baaah means no.' It didn't sit well with me at all."

• Like Like x 1
  27. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

"they got these players lifting weights and practicing and stuff, trying to get better and win more championships. I was all like, 'damn, y'all need to stop all that'. it didn't sit well with me"

28. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

"On my last trip to Aggyland, I fell asleep next to a guy in a white suit. I woke up the next morning and I did not sit well."

• Like Like x 1
  29. zosostein

zosostein 100+ Posts

"On my recruiting visit to College Station, Coach Fran wanted to sit on my lap. He couldn't sit well with me, and the bleachers buckled and collapsed below us."

30. RoughneckLivin

RoughneckLivin < 25 Posts

"The thing that got me most was that none of my teammates invited me out to the parking lot for a game of "Can you help me with this?" I was like, 'man y'all need to start squeezing nuts up in here.' It didn't sit well with me at all."