When Perverts Strike

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Bevo04, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Bevo04

Bevo04 100+ Posts

Garth the panty thief

I lived at the Towers during the 2000-2001 school year and remember some of the girls that lived there complaining of having their underwear stolen from the laundry room.

2. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

How many bras and panties does it take to get to 93 pounds?

3. TEXAS1026

TEXAS1026 100+ Posts

1613, but thats just a guess...

4. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

step 3.......profit!!!

5. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Ole Garth might be a little strange, but I'll wager not many of you could top his record in the clean and jerk.

6. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Party on, Wayne.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

I never stole 93lbs of panties, but I must admit me and my rooommate did think it was funny to take panties out of one machine and put them into someone else's machine at the apartment laundry. Just the idea of a dude going through his clothes when he got back to his place and finding some panties and wondering where they came from cracked us up. The idea that his GF might find them and have some questions for him was even funnier.

8. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

9. ldogg53

ldogg53 500+ Posts

7th Floor - Jester West - 1995/96.... same thing.. some dude was stealing the ladies undies...

it made it awkward to even do your own laundy because all too often some chick would leave her **** in there when you needed a machine... so you'd unload it and leave it on top... I always feared getting caught with someone's thong in my hand as I moved their **** over.

10. GuadaHorn

GuadaHorn 100+ Posts

11. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

12. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

My parents came up for a visit one weekend and found a bra in my room. The following conversation unfolds:

Mom: T, what the hell is this?
    Me: Ugh...I'm a cross dresser.
    Mom: ********. This is a big cup size too.
    Dad: Well alright! He ain't dating no member of the itty bitty titty committee.
    Mom: You have always liked them chesty.

13. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

I picture Mike Tyson's parents as George Costanza's parents while having that conversation.

14. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

15. Bevo04

Bevo04 100+ Posts

I still have the email with the Stan pictures. Really freaky, but doesn't surprise me.

16. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

Well, post 'em up.

17. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

they'd get you banned real quick

18. Bevo04

Bevo04 100+ Posts

19. Beamwalker

Beamwalker 250+ Posts

Yeah, everyone knew that mofo was weird as hell, then all those came out. He was the head security guard, and when people were out for winter vacation he'd go into their rooms, rearrange their **** and take naked pictures of himself. All with that ******* weird *** cheap cigar he was always smoking. He is so ******* creepy. He also took pictures of people whenever they passed out in the hallways/laundry room. And he would root through the rooms and get everyones bongs and pieces and like arrange them, and take pictures. Of course he got fired when the weird *** pictures hit the interwebs. Just remembering that guy creeps me the hell out.