Who to pull for

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by FBTxEx, Mar 27, 2011.

1. FBTxEx

FBTxEx 25+ Posts

I'll be in Kentucky's corner only for the reason that I am hoping for allot of television cutaways to Super Wildcat fan Ashly Judd. [​IMG]

2. Bigtex112

Bigtex112 500+ Posts

I will pull for the winner of Butler/VCU. I think it would be pretty cool for VCU to win it all.

Just off the top of my head I can't think of a bigger tournament winner upset in history if VCU does pull it off. Only Western Texas I think compares but for different reasons....

3. Win

Win 100+ Posts

Texas Western?

4. 84 Horn

84 Horn 500+ Posts

Can't pull for butler since the boy coach will be at ou by june.

5. tholly

tholly 1,000+ Posts

I gotta pull for VCU 1st, then Butler should they beat VCU. Hard to root for Calhoun or Caliperi. I guess Conn if I had to pick. At least Calhoun doesn't have as strong of a NCAA violation stench as Calaperi, who seems a perfect SEC match. Cheat until getting caught seems inevitable, then move on....

6. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

7. Alex_de_Large

Alex_de_Large 1,000+ Posts

Gotta go with VCU since they played in the First 4 game.

8. Whiterock Horn

Whiterock Horn 1,000+ Posts

Butler for me.

9. Son of a Son

Son of a Son 1,000+ Posts

I'm currently sitting in 3rd in my 10-man bracket challenge and am the only person who still has PPR. If UConn wins the first game next weekend, I win.

Pull for whichever underdog you wish in the Champ game, but all the good wishes for Uconn against Kentucky are appreciated! [​IMG]