Who was your first kiss?

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Praise of Folly, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Praise of Folly

Praise of Folly 100+ Posts

Do you remember his/her name?

For me, her name was Dawn. It happened at South Padre. I was 15. I was on a church trip. My parents didn't want me to go. I went anyway and was gone for 3 days. My parents were pissed.

On the bus ride home, the youth director passed out trophies for each of us for the activities over the weekend. I received the "all night long" trophy because I was out all night (till 6 a.m. sitting on the beach) with this particular woman.

2. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

why is this on esther's?

3. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

dawn, the tranny from port arthur?

4. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

As we learned in Dawn of the Dead:

[​IMG]

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts

Praise is an animal. He can't even go on a church trip without winning an award. I wonder what it is like to dominate life and those around you?

6. some chick showed me the hide and seek when i was in preschool. then she kissed me the way daddy kissed her.

7. Horny04

Horny04 100+ Posts

Back in the day the body of this post would have been about marta and a tranny named Sancho and ended with a bunch of [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ,,, [​IMG]

8. Praise of Folly

Oh, Tyler, you're a lot of fun.

Can you answer the question? Did you have a first kiss? Do you have anything to say about it?

9. Horny04

Horny04 100+ Posts

10. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

NO TRANNIES

11. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

12. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

This can only end badly. Of course, it may have started badly. But it's going to end badly.

13. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

Why do you continue to post this **** on Esther's? Are you a masochist or what?

Nobody comes to Esther's to talk about emotions or any other wussified **** like this. Take it to Quack's please.

14. GakFoo

GakFoo 500+ Posts

real creepy

15. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

That's weird, Dawn was my first kiss too

16. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

17. tx 3 putt

tx 3 putt 100+ Posts

Let's get this story straight, was it Dawn or Don ??

[​IMG]

18. Praise of Folly

19. bevorules

bevorules 100+ Posts

Who is your mother?

20. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Was Don the priest? It's not too late for counseling.

21. Real_Texas

Real_Texas 25+ Posts

22. BattleshipTexas

BattleshipTexas 1,000+ Posts

Do cousins count?

23. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

24. Praise of Folly

Of course, there are more snide comments on this thread. I guess that's what y'all like to do. Yeesh.

I was just asking for people to talk about their first kiss and how that played out. It was a pretty significant moment for me. If you don't have a story, then I'm not sure what you're trying to add to the discussion.

I thought my South Padre adventure was pretty cool. If you don't have anything to add ... ok.

25. Lonestarman

Lonestarman 100+ Posts

26. Math Mudrat

Math Mudrat 250+ Posts

27. longhornmatt

longhornmatt 25+ Posts

I was 13. We had been working on a school project together for weeks, so we had grown pretty close (btw, the project got an A+ and mention in the local newspaper). I would do most of the work, sometimes like 6 hours straight. She mostly did "staff" duties, like watching tv and talking on the phone to her friends. I could tell she was into me.

Anyway, one night I was riding my bike, which I used to call "Stallion," and I saw her outside her house. This could have been fate, or it could have been a relatively predictable event given the fact that I circled her house for at least two hours every night. That's up for you to decide.

So when she saw me, she came over to ask what I was doing. I asked if she liked the friendship bracelet I gave her at school that day (I had given her one every day for a couple of weeks, but this one was particularly meaningful). She said, "What? Um, yeah I guess. But listen, you've really got to stop ..."

And I cut her off right there because I knew this was my chance. I moved in and gave her a kiss right on the lips. I have been told by many sources that I am a great kisser, so I am sure she enjoyed it. I just wish it had led to something more, but alas, she had to wash her hair that night and then pretty soon after that she had moved to different house, transferred to a different school, and her family's phone number went unlisted.

Even though I have kissed literally hundreds of women since then, I still look back and think maybe she was the one who got away. [​IMG]

28. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze 250+ Posts

Ok, I'll play. 2nd grade... Sara L... at the Nottingham Elementary School playground... we started watching "movies" together in 6th grade. Good times. I still wonder whatever happened to her. I loved playing with her hair and wrestling in the sleeping bags.

29. Real_Texas

Real_Texas 25+ Posts

30. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

matt, that brought a tear to my eye.