Why is Keye showing Kansas tommorow?

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by vy2005, Mar 27, 2008.

1. vy2005

vy2005 250+ Posts

Do we have some Big 12 tie agreement that we must show every Big 12 team? Don't you think the Michigan State/Memphis game means just a bit more to Texas fans here in Austin Keye? WTF!! [​IMG]

2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I'd rather watch Kansas, but I sure understand why a lot of people would prefer to see what our (hopeful) opponents will do.

3. Fievel121

Fievel121 2,500+ Posts

I would rather watch Kansas as well

4. Michael Knight

Michael Knight 1,000+ Posts

Also would rather watch Kansas

5. Bevo-Stevo

Bevo-Stevo 1,000+ Posts

Have to disagree, but I believe it won't matter as I think Kansas will blow Nova out in the first half and you'll see plenty of Memphis-Mich. St., which I believe will be a very good game. Izzo is a great game day coach and Memphis epitomizes everything that is wrong with college athletics.(the last commentary may not have a direct bearing on the game....just felt like saying it). [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. vy2005

vy2005 250+ Posts

Screw you Kansas Big 12 nuthuggers. Which game do you think is likely to be the better game and matters more to Texas?

7. jbentley0813

jbentley0813 100+ Posts

I'd rather see Kansas. They're more interesting, and unless Texas hires me as an advance scout and pays me based upon my ability to analyze the game in front of my television set, I'm not sure it matters which game is "more important to Texas."

8. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa 500+ Posts

memphis/msu is the one i care about.

9. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

There's only one game tomorrow that I particularly care about.

10. L.A.Longhorn

L.A.Longhorn 250+ Posts

I thought we were all being paid to act as independent scouts and post our (ir)relevant thoughts about our wouldbe opponent.

11. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

I can't believe anyone would want to watch Kansas when our next opponent is playing. That makes no sense whatsoever.

12. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

13. Texas_Rocks

Texas_Rocks 500+ Posts

Which one has the potential to be the better game?

14. TexLaw04

TexLaw04 500+ Posts

15. longhornfan2818

longhornfan2818 250+ Posts

If you have tickets to Houston like i do it does not matter what Keye is showing. !!!
    [​IMG]