world's hottest chile

Discussion in 'Rusty's Grill' started by Ankf00, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

India has a renewable, biodegradeable, thermonuclear device.
    The Link

2. bozo_casanova

bozo_casanova 2,500+ Posts

3. Good lord. I bowels already hurt. It is just a matter of time till Plucker's gets ahold of 'em and makes their hottest wings from them. I would like to see somebody eat 50 of those.

Wait, no I wouldn't.

4. Idahorn2

Idahorn2 250+ Posts

Mrs Idahorn2 and I ate at the world's oldest Indian restaurant, Veeraswamy's in London in 1973. They had a chutney that lit me up like a Bunsen burner. My teeth burned and were in pain. Not very scientific, but I drank three quick beers to little avail.
    I was weaned on tamales and eat jalapenos with impunity. Habaneros are hot, but nothing like that chutney. It was brown and looked like it had little sticks in it. I'm sure there must have been other ingredients in it, but it could not have mattered what they were.

Great restaurant, by the way. It is the oldest because, with the caste system in India, no one could cook for anyone more than a caste or two above them--or something like that.

5. Mr.Wizard

Mr.Wizard 1,000+ Posts

I have ingested some fiery foods, but damn!

6. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

Why would someone intentionally want to **** blood?

7. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

[Ned] Because pain is the cleanser. Pain is the cleanser [/Flanders]

8. msdw24

msdw24 1,000+ Posts

That doesn't sound very fun [​IMG] I LOVE hot....but that seems a little over the edge [​IMG]

9. RayDog

RayDog 500+ Posts

You can get a weird high/endorphin rush from eating a hot peppers. I used to eat some tacos at a friends place (www.nucleartacos.com) that could be close to 50% dried red savina. We would start lower and build up to that.

The only thing about eating nuclear tacos is that they will always get you in the end.

10. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

I have a really bad stomach ache just from reading about such peppers..... I like flavourful food... that stuff sounds like a candidate for some biological warfare agent.

11. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

12. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

^^^^^^ [​IMG] ...lol

13. Luke Duke

Luke Duke 1,000+ Posts

I've seen hotter chilies on campus.

14. pescado_rojo

pescado_rojo 25+ Posts

as bad as eating one sounds, the real pain probably starts when they make for the exit.