1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

All logged-in members may post new threads in this forum as well as reply to, edit, and delete their own threads.

WTS 2 lower level west side LHF 2011 season tix

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by bmoc, Jun 1, 2011.

1. bmoc

bmoc 25+ Posts

Looking to sell 2 Longhorn Foundation season tickets - lower level, west side, Section 1, Row 61, just a few seats off the aisle. Seats are just under the overhang, which is handy when the sun is beating down or when it's raining. They are by the south goal line but have a good view of the field, and you can see the Jumbotron easily too. $500 per ticket, $1000 total (basically just looking to get the money back for the tix + LHF donation). 1/3rd down now ($333) and the remainder in mid August when I get the tix.

Our two kids are doing sports and activities just about every weekend now, so it's very hard to make it to all the games. I could probably sell them piecemeal and get more money but prefer to do it all at once to avoid going thru this each and every home game.

Selling the two seats together as a package; not looking to break them up. Purple checkered parking pass is not part of this, but will include for additional $200.

Live in Dallas and have family in Austin, so can deliver in person either place. Send PM or email me at scott.wynne@ingclarion.com if interested.