WWHFD?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LonghornCatholic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

Sometimes I just can't think about Hornfans or the Longhorns because it hurts so bad. Then finally Longhorn Catholic makes it real and the rest of you make it rain great life advice. Thank you. Thank you. I always forget to drink plenty of water before I go to bed.

• Like Like x 3
  2. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

How was air supply

3. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

LC... hopefully the concert will pay you some future dividends or maybe a Get Out of Jail Free Card!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. militaryhorn

militaryhorn Prediction Contest Manager

I think he stayed home and watched the game. He made some post on the game thread last night.

5. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Thanks for asking, Amigo.

My wife is amazing. We were tired from chasing our soccer and football boys, so she said she wasn't feeling like a concert. Gave me the option to stay and watch Horns.

We've seen AS before, so decided to relax and enjoy the game. And man, did we ever! :hookem:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

I’m glad it worked out. The game was amazing.

But Air Supply? AIR SUPPLY?
    And I’ve never understood why sports-crazy guys marry women who don’t care for sports. There are plenty of us women who love sports.

7. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Wifey loves sports. Have known her since she and her ocean blues strolled into my life in the 3rd grade. She played basketball and her golf team made it to state.

She also loves watching me watch sports. Her idea to skip the concert. I wanted to go more than she did.

8. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Then you clearly outkicked your coverage. :yes:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

There are other compelling selection criteria, you have to consider the big picture here

• Like Like x 2
  10. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Driver, we have no idea what you’re talking about. I think you’ll need to elaborate. :idk:

• Like Like x 3
  11. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Well, when it comes to watching the Horns, my wife thinks I’m...an idiot. She doesn’t understand why I am an ***hole* for days after most losses. (*More than normal.)

But, she can get excited. OMG. At a Jazz game against the Rockets a few years ago, she was going crazy, and there was no controlling her. Thank God most Mormons are peaceful people.

Then there’s Mexico in the World Cup. (Did I mention that she is Hispanic?) She was screaming so loud that I thought the neighbors would call the police.

• Like Like x 3
  12. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Key point! :bow:

... do I hear whispers of ulterior motive?

• Like Like x 2