you guys only lost by 19 the other day?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Soviet Union, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Soviet Union

Soviet Union 500+ Posts

USC can beat that

Santa Barbara 23 USC 2

Even though you guys aren't that good this year, you'll probably still be in the regionals at least. And you'll be back next season.......plus you're still the team of the decade so no one can say **** except Oregon State.

USC hasn't made it to Omaha since 2001 and has only made regionals one time in the past five seasons, soon to be 6. So just take a look at USC baseball and you'll feel better about your team. You guys still have Augie you know he'll have you turned around soon. Our coach, Chad Kreuter, couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag

good luck

2. Mr. Longhorn

Mr. Longhorn 250+ Posts

Somehow 23-2 looks better than 31-12. Plus I don't think you were up by 8 runs. Down years for both schools to say the least. Hope to meet up back in Omaha.

3. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

I feel so much better now, thanks.
    Actually, USC is the one school no one can talk smack to when talking college baseball. Their history is second to none.

4. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Didn't Chad Krueter used to catch for the Rangers? This explains a lot ...

I agree with accuratehorn -- anytime someone starts to dog USC about their recent misfortunes in baseball, the Trojan just needs to run to the trophy case and point out the 12 magnificent pieces of hardware therein.

5. madscientist

madscientist 1,000+ Posts

yeah and a couple of other teams. i think someone destroyed his shoulder during a collision at the plate and he was never really able to recover. i would like to say that he caught one of nolan's milestones with the rangers, either one of the no hitters or win 300 or K 5000. i do know that each of those milestones had a different catcher.

thanks for the effort SU but 'hey we suck too' doesn't really make me feel any better.

6. Montag

Montag 250+ Posts

I never have and never will buy Southern Cal's dominance. Texas is more dominant than them over history.

7. Media Man

Media Man 100+ Posts

8. petscii

petscii 250+ Posts

5 of those 12 were in a row.

seriously. WTF?

9. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

10. Wally George

Wally George 25+ Posts