You have to be a special kind of stupid

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by gecko, Apr 1, 2011.

1. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

...to be Katherine R. Windels of Cross Plains, WI.

2. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

I am so tired of hearing about the politics in a state so far north. Could care less. Seems everybody on these boards want to talk about it for political reasons and it has nothing to do with almost all of us.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Clearly this woman is a product of union controlled schools.

Pharm
    Once you realized it didn't interest you why not stop reading it and go to another thread that does?

You realize posting in the thread keeps it at the top? If people are not interested this will slip to the bottom.

It is interesting to see what union supporters will do. I read and listened to the union members threatening small businesses.
    I need to find that link and post it.When I have time and post it I will title the thread Union Thugs threaten small biz.
    Pharm PSA Don't open it. It won't interest you

4. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

this doesnt suprise me. she is just as ignorant about what she thinks she is fighting against. it takes this type of mind to believe the bs being propogated by her union and democratic leadership.

5. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

If she had ties to the Tea Party, this would be banner news.

6. bullzak

bullzak 500+ Posts

7. buckhorn

buckhorn 1,000+ Posts

I am not sure stupid is the key ingredient here.

8. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

What's scary is that she's apparently an elementary school teacher according to her myspace page.

9. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

So Wisconsin certified someone to be an elementary school teacher that didn't have the common sense to understand that an e-mail could be traced to a sender.

In her defense, the fact that she can collectively achieve something via the union which she could never achieve on her own speaks volumes.

Hey honey....next time make the threat using your cell phone. That is one stupid *****.

10. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

Another day, another psycho liberal.

Throw her on the pile.

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It is interesting to note this scary ***** is not the first nor the only union member to issue death threats to Wi Pols.

Has Obama launched a Bully investigation against her and the others?

12. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

13. BurntOrangeOnly

BurntOrangeOnly 500+ Posts

14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

rv?
    "You mean the pension the employee is promised as part of pay for services rendered"

What are you talking about? Did the state of WI lower the pensions? Take away the pensions?

15. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I was talking about what I quoted. Not that hard to follow, actually.

16. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

17. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Oh, and the woman is crazy/sick/stupid.

18. catfishhorn

catfishhorn 100+ Posts

I think we should all thank her for leading by example and elevating the level of civil discourse in the country as all the libs so clearly whined and cried about after the Giffords shooting.

As somebody else above said, if she had been a Tea Party member this would be front page, headline news.

19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Let us remember this crazy woman is not the first or only union member to send threatening messages to Wi Pols.
    So for some to try to dismiss her as a lone crazy is wrong.

RV
    Nice attempt to dodge,
    I ask again, is the WI legislature lowering the pensions? or elimininating the promised pensions?

20. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

21. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

rv
    Is this the quote you used ?
    "What is going on in Wisconsin is the first shot in a war against tax-payer funded public employee entitlement at the state and federal levels that must and will be won by taxpayers. "

And you say it had nothing to do with what is going on in Wi?
    ReallY?

To which post of yours are you saying I did not respond ? I don't go back to every page of every post.
    if it is super important to you that I respond please summarize, wth a link to whatever facts you referenced and I will respond.
    Note, if it is an opinion post, yours versus mine perhaps we can just agree to disagree and move on.

23. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

You can see the quote in my post.

Nice dodge, again.

I think I'll check out of this thread. If you're not going to read it, I suppose I shouldn't either.

24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

uh RV
    I posted the entire sentence . You know the one about Wi? You know the state in which this loon lives and the state what recently changed the way some public employees's health and retirement plans will be funded??

Yes, I agree, check out of this thread since you can't dodge anymore.

25. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I know you quoted the whole sentence. I took issue with the phrase I quoted. What is this the fourth time you've barked up this wrong tree? Now run along and get some sleep, you have a big week of distortions to generate to meet your weekly quota.

26. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

Did you have a pension that was already in place taken away? Did you view it as a betrayal of an agreement? I would. Not getting paid for work you've done under agreement is pretty much theft as far as I'm concerned.

i could claim theft would be raising my taxes so that these mismanaged pensions will be paid.

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

"Did you have a pension that was already in place taken away?"
    is this a big problem? Do You have some proof on instances where this happened? IF it happened what prompted it?

If it is the result of no money what should be done about it? Take away working union members salaries to pay for it?