You Still Hate 'n On Deloss?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by LonghornCatholic, Aug 31, 2012.

1. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

2. biganakhanhda

biganakhanhda 500+ Posts

You got big balls LC, big balls... [​IMG]

And yes I'm still gonna hate on Dodds, he deprived me of the LHN for a year. A YEAR!!!!!! Oh well, at least I have hopefully 19 more years to enjoy it.

3. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

4. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

What, do I look like a freaking aggy to you?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Just glad the games are on. I worried this would go on for a couple of more years and that the money being made would get overshadowed by the controversy. Now we both get our cake and we can eat it too! [​IMG]

6. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

I'm sure jacksmack and his friends will be here soon to admit they were wrong about NO ONE ever picking up the network.

....or not

7. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

Only had it for a few minutes, but - regardless of the programming, which will be awesome (soccer this afternoon, football tomorrow and next week) - the production quality is outstanding. This isn't Television/Film School 301; this is professional stuff.

Gotta be a lot of Sooners and our other conference "friends" - and aggs - who are seeing LHN for the first time too and going "sheee-it...."

. [​IMG]

8. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

jacksmack is washing Dodds' feet as I speak [​IMG]

9. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

Taps,

Nice!

10. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

Jack is too busy getting coaches hired and fired........

11. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

It is a glorious thing, Mesohorny.

Like one extended recruiting commercial for the Longhorn football team.

12. biganakhanhda

biganakhanhda 500+ Posts

Jack just got Jacked by Dodds.

"SAY SUMPTIN' NOW BIATCH?????" Says Dodds

13. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Who is jacksmack?

14. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

The most amazing thing to me is that no one has ever heard of the sayin' "good things come to those that wait". But, we are all entitled to instant gratification. I want it and with todays technology I should have it. I am entitled!!!! Well, that even sounds stupid when I type it. Oh well!!! See you at the game.

15. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

Taps - I'm almost conviced jack is your alter ego, kinda like Fight Club...

16. jacksmack

jacksmack 25+ Posts

I'm here. Which part am I exactly supposed to eat crow over? I go to the games - that has never been my beef. And I am not going to rehash it all again.

Although I will poop slap if direct or dish ever sign on.

17. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

18. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

19. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

Now I'm more conviced than ever.. [​IMG]

20. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Jack can change his last part to Handey and have some deep thoughts with himself.

Oh, and if/when the other two or three networks listed get it he will poop himself if a new company comes along and then offers tv for free. And when that happens he will poop himself when the LHN cures disease. And when that happens...

21. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

22. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

23. jacksmack

jacksmack 25+ Posts

Terms of agreement not disclosed kids. Just enjoy for now and the big boy world will take care of the details.

Honestly, suprised that Uverse would take the risk. Must have been a sweet deal.

So the bait is set, we'll see if the big boys jump. Going for broke this year. I admire the strategy. Let's make or break.

24. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

It is a sweet deal! It's ******* FREE if you have U100 (pretty basic package) or higher

25. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

LHN IS a catastrophe. Even if U-Verse does carry it, I can't get it. I'll miss 2-3 games a year that I would have gotten before LHN.

26. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

ah that's a shame [​IMG]

27. geezerhorn

geezerhorn 1,000+ Posts

28. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

Are we supposed to throw a parade for Dodds, Powers and the rest? After one year (O N E Y E A R) we have a minority carrier -- albeit a good one -- on board. And even if I decided to switch today -- and I did spend 60 minutes with Uverse on the phone, I could not install the service here until "at least" next week.

I will be satisfied when TWC and DTV join. Yes, Uverse is major progress.

But aren't we missing the point? Texas fans want to watch Texas football games. As of tomorrow, I will have not had access to three games that would otherwise have been televised except for the existence of the LHN.

29. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

I'll be feeling sorry for you tomorrow while I'm at DKR

30. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

This is great progress but still sucks for me with DTV. However, I'm hopeful something positive will happen.