You Tube Video

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by stanhin, Jan 31, 2024.

1. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Don't usually post here, so please move this if it is in the wrong forum. I'm watching a youtube video of a policeman dealing with a very drunk driver. He approaches her car, which is already stopped on the side of the road. He asks if she has been drinking. She replies (slurs) that she has not, but that she has just run out of gas. The narrator breaks in and says: "What? Did you drink that, too?" Later she is ranting and railing at the cop against her arrest. The narrator breaks in again and says: "Madam, the word 'bro' is not a period. It is not required at the end of every sentence."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Did you make a post just to describe a video?

:confused2:

3. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Am I correct from your post that I violated a forum rule? I apologize. As I said at the outset, I'm not familiar with this forum. . . . If the problem is the title of the thread, I'll be happy to change that to whatever you think is best.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  4. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

No problem with the post stan, I’m guessing he probably thought it a bit unusual is all.

5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Stan
    Where is the vid ?

6. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Below is a link to the video. Just fyi, the guy who publishes these vids interrupts them (too often, imo) with comments that are not always amusing, which is why I only selected a couple of comments in my original post and did not post the whole video there. Anyway, here it is--

7. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

That was bizarre and funny.
    Darn those Troopers don't get paid enough.
    Yes the interruptions got annoying but are funny at same time.

• Agree Agree x 1