Youtube Favorite Texas Moment?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by UTFanFromAZ, Aug 22, 2007.

1. UTFanFromAZ

UTFanFromAZ 250+ Posts

I dunno why I started this, but I saw this video and for some reason this has been my favorite moment in Texas history. So Id figure I share and see if other people want to share but ONLY with clips also...so we can all enjoy

Here is mine:
    The Link

Vince to Limas OSU '05

2. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Of course the 4th & 5 against USC stands out as #1 and then there's the TDs against Michigan the year before, but this one ain't bad.

okie lite 2005

3. UTFanFromAZ

UTFanFromAZ 250+ Posts

THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!! Been looking for this FOREVER! Thank you [​IMG]

4. ScratchHorn

ScratchHorn 25+ Posts

This video is really shaky but I like it because it captures the electricity of the stadium that day

Run Ricky!

5. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

6. NightCrew

NightCrew 100+ Posts

The Cole Pittman game is the one that came to my mind as well but since that is already posted I will think of another and try and find it.

7. Bevo-Stevo

Bevo-Stevo 1,000+ Posts

Lights OUT for ou player. ou sucks.The Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

Damn, Ramonce! Turning the corner. That guy was FAST!

What could have been. [​IMG]

9. TheSheriffIsNEAR

TheSheriffIsNEAR 250+ Posts

Thanks Stevo. I completely forgot about that one. [​IMG]

10. TDTexas!

TDTexas! 250+ Posts

this is the most bad *** hit not administered by Earl Campbell or Jeff Leiding.

One of my fav all time Horns - Bryant Westbrook - ck out this shot on the Notre Dame running back:The Link

11. simihorn

simihorn 100+ Posts

a plug for my youtube video

Roll Left

As much as I love Mack and Vince, this play is still the best for me.

We just weren't supposed to win. We were almost like Boise St. vs OU in this game. Nebraska had let us get up, but were making the come back and were going to put us in our places. Johnny Mac goes for it on 4th down ... and doesn't hand it off to Ricky Williams or Priest Holmes!!!

James Brown was our first star black QB, which I believe laid the groundwork for VInce. Ricky WIlliams as FB for Priest Holmes. Just an amazing team and the start of getting us to where we are now. Plus beating corn for the 1st ever Big XII championship.

4th and 5 is incredible. 4th and 19 is great. Vince's run vs. OSU is fun. VInce to Limas vs tOSU at the shoe is phenomenal. But, Roll Left is the play.

12. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

haven't seen that in a long time... still brings chills. Two points:
    1. Great block by Ricky Williams and
    2. Derek Lewis at the end of the play on the ground. His body language looks almost like relief, ie: that he didn't fumble it or that he didn't drop an easy pass on such a big play.

13. UT94Horn

UT94Horn 25+ Posts

Anybody have the link to the one with the O-Line crashing the Game Day stage after the Rosebowl?

14. Villeton

Villeton 25+ Posts

Pittman video is great.

15. Hornithologist

Hornithologist 100+ Posts

16. That'sCrazy

That'sCrazy < 25 Posts

17. That'sCrazy

That'sCrazy < 25 Posts

18. change227

change227 < 25 Posts

is there not a high quality version of that vasher hit somewhere?

i have never seen one, but i hope someone has it because you can hardly see the hit

19. SINCE73

SINCE73 250+ Posts

20. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

I was really really really enjoying this thread.. then...

[​IMG]

21. bdog33

bdog33 100+ Posts

22. Texas Jack

Texas Jack 1,000+ Posts

23. SenateHorn

SenateHorn 250+ Posts

I hope to see more runs like this one this year. Let's just say the beers started going down easier that day after this run.

Charles Vs. OK

24. SenateHorn

SenateHorn 250+ Posts

25. ShadowNinja

ShadowNinja 100+ Posts

Ramonce, sniff, sniff [​IMG]

26. TheFied

TheFied 2,500+ Posts

I would like to see Kerry Cash's 1 handed grab vs OU in 2000. His brother's catch to win the game. Johnny Walker's TD to beat OU in 1999, and Arkansas.

27. mez2

mez2 100+ Posts

these rule...well, except for since73's. there are so many good ones and obvious choices

my favorite one might be Vince Young's debut. It was on YouTube a while back and I've tried looking for it and cant find it [​IMG]

you could tell he was different than anyone else who played

28. TJKDone

TJKDone < 25 Posts

My vote is for Vince and Okie lite '05. If ever a video capture one man "taking over" that one did.

You just don't get guys like VY very often.

Hook'em

[​IMG]

29. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

30. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts