Zac Robinson

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by wbutfan, Nov 18, 2009.

1. wbutfan

wbutfan 250+ Posts

Has anyone heard on the status of Zac in Thursdays game? From what I am hearing he is out.

2. Orangesweat

Orangesweat 2,500+ Posts

I heard he was in.

3. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

I'm not sure it matter much playing at home against a ****** CU team, but with or without Zac I think OSU loses in Norman. As much as I would like to see OSU win and the chance for two Big XII teams to make it to BCS bowls, I think OU's defense at home will crush Okie State.

4. oSuJeff97

oSuJeff97 25+ Posts

He's been medically cleared to play, but the prevailing thought is that Gundy isn't going to play him.

5. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

Probably wise to sit him and get him ready for the OU game. If OSU can beat CU without him, might as well be sure he is 100% for OU.

Best of luck, Pokes...we'll be pulling for you to help rep the Big XII in the BCS this year. [​IMG]

6. oSuJeff97

oSuJeff97 25+ Posts

Something else to look for tonight... rumor has it that OSU is going to unveil "all black" home uniforms.

Not sure how I feel about it, but it's something to talk about in what should (hopefully) be an otherwise boring game.

7. Alto Relex

Alto Relex 250+ Posts

His backup Alex Cate is supposed to be pretty good. It will be interesting to see what he can do.

8. oSuJeff97

oSuJeff97 25+ Posts

9. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

Jimmy Johnson brought the Pokes out in all black for the Nebraska game in 1981. They were number one in rushing defense. Nebraska gain 500+ yards rushing. He didnt bring the all black uni's back out again.

10. everybodygodeep

everybodygodeep 500+ Posts

OKC sports radio said that early in the week (Sunday or Monday) he was even having trouble controling the right side of his body and that given the amount of time he was unconcious he is likely not going to play. Just them talking from what they had seen early in the week.

11. jamesmaner

jamesmaner 500+ Posts