2023 Offseason

Jacob Johnson

2,500+ Posts
I’ll start it off with some good news…

Martinez has been named to the team USA Japan all star series! There are some heavy hitters on that roster as well such as Cagle, Hansen, Vawter, Cody, and Canady. That’s a great accomplishment:hookem:

Kayden Henry is going to come in with more power than I was expecting. Will be similar to Scott and Martinez with just more punch.

July 1st was when the 3rd fulltime assistant coach was allowed in softball. Expect to see more of these and I wonder who Texas is getting?

I guess not!

I sure missed on that one! Thanks for pointing that out Racer! :bow:

Coach White must have someone else in mind? I wouldn't mind Hailey Dolcini. She is one of the most articulate and well spoken young persons I have ever met. I talked to her at the regionals and she said she was headed to California at season end to teach pitching. I don't think Coach White believes he needs another pitching Coach. He may be looking for some new blood to inject into the system which is not a bad idea.

I wonder how our team feels about this odd year playing the 4 new schools and the next year when they play teams East of here? Oh well, not as crazy as an Oregon-Rutgers game, I suppose.

This is very strange. Makes me wonder if Mike's X account was hacked. NO details in the GoFundMe which makes me think this is a spoof or a scam.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back