2040 Recruiting

Come on where are the updates? Whose visiting? What are the star rankings? This thread sucks without pics.

Top Texas QB Prospect, Danny Garrison, birth date May 27, 2022 will visit Texas with his parents, both of whom are UT grads (May of 2021). Garrison will graduate HS in June 2040. He is the #1 QB prospect in the country and a heavy Longhorn lean. Garrison was not available for comment at this time.

fetus-inside-womb-concept-66009519.jpg

I am hearing the Mothers family are all Aggies and have an NIL put together with Manziel Coin which will debut in 2038. Johnny will have just had his term as a Regent expire in 2037 clearing the deal.

Danny Garrison update-

He is sleeping through the night and recognizes his parents and siblings. He does appear to have a milk allergy, UT medical staff is confident he will out grow this by his third birthday.

Early cognitive signs are good, parents are already looking at Montessori options.

It appears Arch Madness has had no effect on this recruiting cycle. Any word if Arch is expecting any children? A son perhaps? Maybe a few sons? We need to get going guys. 2040 will be a big year and we can't afford to make any mistakes.

It appears Arch Madness has had no effect on this recruiting cycle. Any word if Arch is expecting any children? A son perhaps? Maybe a few sons? We need to get going guys. 2040 will be a big year and we can't afford to make any mistakes.

I am having lunch with Cooper and Payton in a week. Ill update after our discussion.

Well, lunch was great yesterday and I can confirm a few things, there are no kids in Arch's near future but he is glad to be helping on the recruiting trail.

Peyton said the summer camp cycle this year has been grueling with the heat but they are looking at funding an indoor stadium for Nichols State. Cooper said Theo Von has stepped up to do a few shows next summer for the parents of camp attendees.

Peyton had a dressed fried oyster po-boy with chips, Cooper had a grilled shrimp salad both had iced teas.

Well, lunch was great yesterday and I can confirm a few things, there are no kids in Arch's near future but he is glad to be helping on the recruiting trail.

Peyton said the summer camp cycle this year has been grueling with the heat but they are looking at funding an indoor stadium for Nichols State. Cooper said Theo Von has stepped up to do a few shows next summer for the parents of camp attendees.

Peyton had a dressed fried oyster po-boy with chips, Cooper had a grilled shrimp salad both had iced teas.

That's it? Good for Nichols State though. I suppose.... :smile1:

Size of Arch’ forearms?

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back