Hornfans Sponsorships

Question for you, Dion. I've been a sponsor for a while, and will continue to do so. My support for Hornfans will not wear out - but unfortunately my 75 inch Samsung TV went out. My address has not changed. :hookem:

Hi, Dion, I just got a notice that my sponsorship is about to renew, and it gave the last four of one of my credit cards. That particular card was replaced earlier this year and got a new number, so the old account number is no longer valid. I went into the "Sponsorship" section and entered anew card number. Is there anything else I need to do?

I recently made a donation cause I love this site. Do I have to keep getting ads? Infolinks sits right on top of the alerts button. Annoying. I get on this site at least 3-4 times per day. I will continue to donate. So much valuable info about the horns.
I like the idea of an official hornfans t shirt!

I have moved to Calallen to be closer to my doctors. I hope it is ok to still be Bill in Sinton. I will support Calallen except when they play Sinton.

We miss you Bill. Hope your health is ok and you can return on HF and get us properly focused this coming season!!!

Last edited:
Off topic but I sent a PM to Bill in Sinton checking on his health and encouraging him, if he can, to start a thread on getting us focused on the 2023 season!

For anyone that cares, I will reply back here if I hear back from him.

Unfortunately, so far no response from Bill in Sinton. Frankly I'm concerned about him... but won't speculate here.

If I ever stop posting here for an extended time it will be because I was kidnapped by gypsies at gun point or from being eaten alive by a diseased hyena!

Last edited:
If I ever stop posting here for an extended time it will be because I was kidnapped by gypsies at gun point or from being eaten alive by a diseased hyena!
Worster how many times have we told you to quit messing with the gypsies and hyenas? Good grief man!

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back