Recruits

Add Kylie Collins too! Not sure if all these signing mean anything about Turati’s now

Nice grab.

The Zamarripa twins are also Class of 2021. I don't think this would have any affect with the Turati twins' decision to come back or not.

Kylie and malaika are supposedly enrolling in spring 2021. Lexi is officially with Pepperdine now for upcoming season

Wonder if Winta Soldeab (sister to Siem) is interested in Texas? She's a top recruit in the class of 2021.

Last edited:
keep an eye out for LuLu Sun. If she's eligible Women's team could be in contention for National Title.
Whatever happened with Lulu Sun? Seemed there were some team photos in which she was included earlier this year; but, nothing was ever officially announced about her joining the program.

Just found this:

Anybody willing to take a guess as to who will be on the team in the Spring 2021?

Seems like a lot of new faces will be coming in next year.

5th year Seniors: Ana Turati

Seniors: Fernanda Labana

Juniors: Marta Perez Mur, Tijana Spasojevic

Sophomores: Gabby Cusano, Adri Nagy (maybe)

Freshmen: Peyton Stearns, Malaika Rapolo, Charlotte Chavatipon, Lulu Sun

2021 Spring Enrollees: Kylee Collins

NOTE: I didn't adjust classification for "extra" year of eligibility

Thx! What about the recently signed twins?
They are only verbal commitments at this time. Class of 2021 signs their LOI's in November; no word that they plan to enroll at Texas early that I saw. So, Fall of 2021 is their expected arrival.

Simran Kortikere, 4 star recruit Class of 2020, commits to Texas.
Was their any social media or official release on her signing? I only found one blurb which actually indicates she was a Texas signee last Fall in a Longview newspaper site.

Signing Day: 14 Longview athletes moving on to next level

The Longview-to-Austin move is strong in this class with Sawyer Goram-Welch signing with the Longhorn football team and Simran Kortikere, a longtime Lady Lobo standout and the first tennis player to sign with a Division I program since 1989, heading to the University of Texas.

“I’m extremely excited,” Kortikere said. “It’s been a long process and I’ve been going on visits around the United States. I ended up at Texas and it was just a perfect fit. It’s Texas, close to home and the support staff, the team and the facilities are second to none.”

Peyton Holden will be graduate transfer to men's program. He adds much needed help to the doubles line-up.
Men's and Women's program could use another solid proven singles player in the line-up. They have a bunch of fresh and soph (who didn't get complete season under their belt) that need a long full season & tournament experience.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back