Ticket Prices

My first year with season tickets was 1987, after I graduated. They were $99 for the entire season. Sigh.

My first year with season tickets was 1987, after I graduated. They were $99 for the entire season. Sigh.

I think it was '91-'94ish you could get a $5 ticket at Randalls for the Randalls Stampede Zone in the north end zone and it was never sold out. You could literally buy tickets to every home game for $25-$30 all in.

I think it was '91-'94ish you could get a $5 ticket at Randalls for the Randalls Stampede Zone in the north end zone and it was never sold out. You could literally buy tickets to every home game for $25-$30 all in.
They had this going until Macovic’s last year.

I think that way too Phil but not sure it is as true as I might want to believe. The times they are a - chang’in.

Got my email for season ticket renewal. Email states, beginning in 2024 season, all Texas Athletics has discontinued the auto renewal program for Texas Football. All renewing season ticket holders must take action and renew their seats to secure their seats. Deadline is March 14. My 2 season tickets are now 1050.00. Up by 150.00 from last year.

Question for you knowledgeable folks. The time I’ve feared has arrived and the guy I’ve been buying my season tickets from (actually his season tickets) in order for him to keep them while his kids grew up to a point where he could take them is going to begin using them next year. I put in a small donation in order to get a spot for ordering this year to be able to cover next year. My slot is now coming up and I only have a shot at upper deck NEZ. I have enjoyed NEZ terrace club ever since they were available and would pay to stay there but they are long gone. So my question to you is this, would buying these tickets give me any better chance next year to get better seats or should I forgo seats I won’t use and just try again next year when I’ll be desperate? They are pretty cheap compared to more favorable locations.

Nash,

Buying this year will enhance your position for next year. Before "new" purchasers are allotted next year, there will be a period where existing season ticket holders will be offered the an opportunity to go online and see what ticket upgrades are available and if they would like to upgrade and what the cost will be.

Thanks Sabre, figured as much. Think I’ll bite the bullet. Maybe I can sell a few games, at least should be interest in the Ga game.

Nash,

If you can get a good hotel room, you can probably sell the hotel room and Georgia tickets for enough to pay for season tickets for both this year and next year. As I understand it, one of those "big time" races is out at Circuit de Red the same weekend as the Georgia game.

I consider the lunacy of having a home game on that same race weekend equal to or slightly below a 2:30 kick off time in August or Sept!

Formula 1 and Texas-Georgia the same weekend. Traffic, hotel availability and prices, airport lines, overall shite-show. This may trigger the Apocalypse my friends!

Formula 1 and Texas-Georgia the same weekend. Traffic, hotel availability and prices, airport lines, overall shite-show. This may trigger the Apocalypse my friends!
Baylor plays at sand aggy so either stay in Waco or San Antonio.

I live in Austin, but to Sabre's point I may rent my house for the weekend, stay with family in SA, and cover not only the UT football season ticket but the F1 weekend pass as well!

Good night it’s hot and it’s just starting. CDC needs to be penalized for that d*** 2:30 start time. Insane. No I don’t buy the tv forced it argument. Influenced it yeah but not forced.

Good night it’s hot and it’s just starting. CDC needs to be penalized for that d*** 2:30 start time. Insane. No I don’t buy the tv forced it argument. Influenced it yeah but not forced.

Disgusting and dangerous: 2:30 season kickoff vs CSU August 31at DKR !!
:e-fire: :e-fire: :e-fire:

Rams will melt in the 3rd quarter along with many of our fans!!:idk:

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back