Just one click makes a difference

Discussion in 'PCL' started by GHOST HORN, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Orange Infused

Orange Infused 25+ Posts

done and will do daily on all of the different computers that I am on over the course of a day...................my mom has been cancer free for 7 years now, but as another poster said, it's always a scary thought in the back of your mind/heart.

2. BrntOrngBld

BrntOrngBld 25+ Posts

Daily clicked today...keeping the posting fresh.

[​IMG]

3. wwt

wwt 25+ Posts

done - thanks!

4. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

click click clickity click.

5. Tejano@UT

Tejano@UT 250+ Posts

Done.

I'm sure there are other sites like this one that need the help too.

6. Summit104

Summit104 25+ Posts

7. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

My Grandmother-in-law courageously fought this disease for almost 8 years before finally passing right before Christmas. I've since started sporting pink "Livestrong" type bands, etc.

I'll click every day, and make sure my wife does as well.

8. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

9. ScoPro

ScoPro 1,000+ Posts

Done - I'm all for healthy hooters!

My Mom survived cancer 17 years after her masectomy in 1975. But then her emphysema caught up with her.

10. NebLHAB

NebLHAB 500+ Posts

Done and THANK YOU LHG. Sending the link to all our contacts, bookmaking and will "click" daily.

We've been in remission for six years now. It's like having your heart ripped out when, at the end of chemo and radiation, you hug a skin and bones shell of someone you love and catch them counting their eyebrow hairs because those are the only ones left on their body.

I must agree w cmagAG when he says

"Beat the HELL outta cancer!

m/

11. D_longhorn

D_longhorn First Time Poster

Done, and I will click it daily.
    My father is currently fighting Colon cancer and so far has not been winning the war. He was diagnosed last year with stage 4 and chemo and radiation isn't slowing it so far. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who have family or loved ones with cancer or in remission.

12. UTSquared

UTSquared 25+ Posts

Done. And passed on to others. Thanks for the link, LHG.

UTSquared

13. Yushchenko

Yushchenko < 25 Posts

Clicked....

great idea, too.

14. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

15. tsquar

tsquar 250+ Posts

Wow. What a great website for a great cause. Done... and will continue to do...

16. BrntOrngBld

BrntOrngBld 25+ Posts

[daily]clicking[daily]

[​IMG]

17. mihm_rules_mom

mihm_rules_mom 25+ Posts

18. TxTower

TxTower 25+ Posts

19. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

LHG, well done! I'm a clicker.

20. Hpslugga

Hpslugga 2,500+ Posts

21. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

Its not often that just clicking on a link can really make an impact in a person's life. This is one of those rare occassions. Please click the link below.

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to a low-income woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to the site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

Breast Cancer Site

22. BigHouseDon

BigHouseDon First Time Poster

I already click on this daily, but more than happy to click from here today [​IMG]