Just one click makes a difference

done and will do daily on all of the different computers that I am on over the course of a day...................my mom has been cancer free for 7 years now, but as another poster said, it's always a scary thought in the back of your mind/heart.

Daily clicked today...keeping the posting fresh.

hookem.gif

My Grandmother-in-law courageously fought this disease for almost 8 years before finally passing right before Christmas. I've since started sporting pink "Livestrong" type bands, etc.

I'll click every day, and make sure my wife does as well.

Done - I'm all for healthy hooters!

My Mom survived cancer 17 years after her masectomy in 1975. But then her emphysema caught up with her.

Done and THANK YOU LHG. Sending the link to all our contacts, bookmaking and will "click" daily.

We've been in remission for six years now. It's like having your heart ripped out when, at the end of chemo and radiation, you hug a skin and bones shell of someone you love and catch them counting their eyebrow hairs because those are the only ones left on their body.

I must agree w cmagAG when he says

"Beat the HELL outta cancer!

m/

Done, and I will click it daily.
My father is currently fighting Colon cancer and so far has not been winning the war. He was diagnosed last year with stage 4 and chemo and radiation isn't slowing it so far. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who have family or loved ones with cancer or in remission.

Its not often that just clicking on a link can really make an impact in a person's life. This is one of those rare occassions. Please click the link below.

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to a low-income woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to the site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

Breast Cancer Site

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Back