PSA

SabreHorn

10,000+ Posts
Today is the birthday of a very prominent sponsor and contributor to HornFans, who might do me serious bodily harm for revealing it, but none the less HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!

Claim it and I'm sure this post will fill up rapidly.

Today is the birthday of a very prominent sponsor and contributor to HornFans, who might do me serious bodily harm for revealing it, but none the less HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!

Claim it and I'm sure this post will fill up rapidly.
Sabre, those are very nice words to say about me, but today is not my birthday.
:beernana:
Anyway, will the real Bday boy or girl stand up?

Another “classic” HF member had a b'day this past Saturday, Feb 17
Which was also the 9th anniversary of Hornfans 2.0

Not a birthday PSA, but one that you may find interesting. Gunnison Sanctuary Housing opened its first sober living home in Gunnison, Colorado. (Facebook) The house is named the Castles House after our son Paden Castles Kelley. Paden was an offensive lineman at Texas. (Paden Kelley - Football - University of Texas Athletics (texassports.com)) He was diagnosed with cancer in December 2018 and passed away in March 2019.

After his passing we moved to Gunnison to be near his friends and have "adopted" them as our own. Paden was well known in Crested Butte, Co and everyone has a story about him. He worked as a ski instructor and managed the local theater before his passing. After Covid, his friends rallied to reopen the movie theater and named one of the screens in his memory. We also set up a memorial scholarship fund to help local kids participate in snow sports. The first year we gave scholarships to 3-4 kids. This season we were able to give scholarships to 45 kids. (Paden’s Kids: Paden Castles Kelley Memorial Scholarship Fund established to honor community member – The Crested Butte News)

The Dude abides......

0000469056-01-1_20190330.jpgx

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back