Texas @ TCU 02/10/2024

Please keep reminding me that we just won because the OSU blunder at the buzzer took the shine off our W.

ah well
great win and no more tcu.

next year, espn will broadcast all SEC sports
I buy at the ticket window now, so don't get the promos. But during the Coach Mittie years, my 90-plus year old mom and I had season tickets. She loved to reminisce about how she played outdoors on dirt courts in the 1930s! She and her friends went to Texas games in Austin until they all got too old (or died, sigh) and she moved to a retirement community in Fort Worth. We enjoyed supporting the Frogs, but of course we will always be Longhorns!
:hookem2:

Another Back in the Day story from TCU ... Halftime entertainment was usually a youth team doing dribble and passing routines, which was cute, especially the littles who could barely grasp a ball. But then there were youth dance teams invited to perform ... wish I could show you the stunned looks on the faces of the old guard TCU admins when heavily made up little girls were shaking their butts and equally made up little boys were aiming pelvic thrusts toward the reserved seats. The next season, the adorable Little Dribblers returned, LOL.

Happy Valentines, beat Houston!
:bevo:

Last edited:
Please keep reminding me that we just won because the OSU blunder at the buzzer took the shine off our W.
Yeah, who gets the credit for that last play call? OSU had so much time on the clock they could have run a regular offensive play.

I liked seeing Maul get playing time. She even smiled.:D However, I was not a fan of switching back to Shaylee at point. Perhaps Vic thought this would be a pretty safe game in which to do so.

Yeah, who gets the credit for that last play call? OSU had so much time on the clock they could have run a regular offensive play.
That was horrible. They ran the clock down too far before trying to get into their play. When that play got snuffed out by the KSU defense, there wasn't enough time for an alternative option.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back