Texas vs. Oral Roberts

Bucksgal

500+ Posts
Okay, call me superstitious, but I don't like looking ahead to games and skipping others. Keeping an eye on the present, I'm starting the Oral Roberts thread. Oral Roberts' stats look pretty good, even against Oklahoma, so I hope the gals aren't thinking about UCONN yet and take care of business in resounding fashion. And just an offhand question, is Gisella having fun? I never see her smile even after sinking 3s. Maybe she's shy or just a silent killer?

Okay, call me superstitious, but I don't like looking ahead to games and skipping others. Keeping an eye on the present, I'm starting the Oral Roberts thread. Oral Roberts' stats look pretty good, even against Oklahoma, so I hope the gals aren't thinking about UCONN yet and take care of business in resounding fashion. And just an offhand question, is Gisella having fun? I never see her smile even after sinking 3s. Maybe she's shy or just a silent killer?
They beat up on some friends like they were enemies, had tight games with other meh teams, and got blown out by the two B12 teams they played. I'm not too worried, the kids will drive them nuts.

Khadija Faye did not play. Has there been any news after she got injured this weekend?

I saw this first before the tweet:
rDAmQnw.jpg

Other than the scary fact that Hadi is in a shoulder brace and UT was pretty sloppy, this game was good for getting the rust off and challenging youngsters. Hopefully, the loose play was the result of extensive travel and the field day ruckus. Another day off would do them well before Sunday, IMO.

Heard Andrea Lloyd state that Aaliyah Moore is in the best shape of her career at Texas; that's very encouraging as I was worried conditioning might be tough for her after all these months rehabbing.

One last thing before I forget. When they introduce players in the starting lineup, they usually put up their team picture. But since today was elementary school day, they put up pictures of the starting players from when they were young, like between 3rd-6th grade. It was so cute. I wish I knew it was coming I would have taken pictures of the intro. Taylor Jones was on a rocking horse.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back