2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

Keep an eye on this one.

That was fast.

upload_2024-4-12_18-59-3.png

College football is the greatest show in sports. Especially now that thousands of players are getting paid in college the NFL is not the only dream a player can have.
I’m wanting even more football; college, minor leagues and the NFL. However college fooball today is not really representing much more than the players. Bring back standard college admission testing. Let the NFL develop players who couldn’t care less about an education.

Last edited:
It hasn’t slowed us down yet!
I hope we won’t wear down…the hate hasn’t stopped Westlake over this last half century. But we are talking about the whole country hating on UT. Add to that hate the State of Texas is currently generating by utterly dominating the economy..not to mention Austin…then I expect a hate Tsunami

THIS is why I say pass.
Dude as like this in HS ie wishy washy, GA-USC-no thsnks

Don't want to get too deep into this but there has always been a family issue. He's never had a strong father figure. I'll leave it at that.

Kid is going to be a differance maker wherever he goes. And if the staff thinks he is a take...I'm in.
I'm pulling for him. His career could go either way.

Last edited:
I’m starting to understand why the Europeans can’t understand the very existence of American college sports. It’s time the NFL develop their own talent at their expense.

And now that Prometheus is unbound, who do you think will be the new poster boy for everything that’s now wrong with college sports?

We will see an unprecedented, new level of hate for UT spread throughout the SEC and the nation.

Actually no. Outside of Arky and now maybe bama. Connecting wirh mods from across the SEC we are a curosity.
Fan bases are excited about the prospect of coming to Austin.
Their dislike for gaggy was instant. It will take some time to get to the "hatred" level.

Don't want to get too deep into this but there has always been a family issue. He's never had a strong father figure. I'll leave it at that.

Kid is going to be a differance maker wherever he goes. And if the staff thinks he is a take...I'm in.
I'm pulling for him. His career could go either way.
Man- typical me stereotyping people.
No sarcasm here, cnb.
Thank you for getting the log out of my eye.

Actually no. Outside of Arky and now maybe bama. Connecting wirh mods from across the SEC we are a curosity.
Fan bases are excited about the prospect of coming to Austin.
Their dislike for gaggy was instant. It will take some time to get to the "hatred" level.

I agree that it will take 4-5 years for the less provincial fans with the wherewithal to travel but the ordinary fan base will take 1-2 years.

I have a modest and probably not totally original plan for what’s next after Embrace the Hate.

It’s time we all Embace the Horns Down. All players, fans and cheerleaders should display the Horns in all directions. Like in Hawaii..with the Shaka Sign. The Hawaiian waves the Shaka in all directions..the mo creative the mo betta…upside down, sideways, backwards, standing on one leg with your tongue sticking out. What counts is the enthusiasm and originality.

We will totally diffuse the hornsdown since we will be doing it as well..and in all directions. Proving that their new love for the hornsdown will only mimic what we do and provides us free advertising.

The Polynesian players can demonstrate an appropriately enthusiastic and multidirectional Shaka-like Horns Sign Dance; they will be a part of the beginning of Embrace the Hornsdown success.

I believe that now is the perfect timing, just before entering the SEC to consider “ Embrace the Hornsdown,” not as the new motto but an inner memo to all the players and fans.

We wait until football season..second game. Imagine the scene in Ann Arbor when the players run onto the field waving the Horns in all directions with wild enthusiasm..Polynesian Style. The players would love it.

Im sure the athletic department has already planned not to use Embrace the Hate entering a new conference. Will they have a motto next year?

Last edited:
I agree that it will take 3 years
Kinda funny, aggy thought the secsecsec would absolutely LOVE them. I checked out SEC Rant a few yrs ago & agges were dumbfounded that fans didn't give 1/2 a crap about them & actually preferred us to them. I don't see that ever changing regardless of how much they (SEC fans) come to hate us.

Maybe (hopefully) aggy will run & hide in the B1G so they won't have to deal with us.

Kinda funny, aggy thought the secsecsec would absolutely LOVE them. I checked out SEC Rant a few yrs ago & agges were dumbfounded that fans didn't give 1/2 a crap about them & actually preferred us to them. I don't see that ever changing regardless of how much they (SEC fans) come to hate us.

Maybe (hopefully) aggy will run & hide in the B1G so they won't have to deal with us.
If only the Gods would grant us that one final wish.. They have granted us such peace and tranquility without them already.

Last edited:
As a former high ranking official in the athletic department told me, "the SEC is getting what they want - an opening into recruiting Texas talent, and a team most of the existing teams have a chance to beat"

A&M got a relief from their $20 million annual loss

I'd take a tsunami in Travis County if it would wash all the Cali-prune-yans back out to the Pacific.
Sabre, we may have made a mistake building a wall on the southern border - maybe we should have built a wall around California to keep their residents from leaving the state!

OL Payton Kirkland to the portal. I remember he was the guy who committed without a visit. Good luck to him. We are just two over the limit.
My guess is a DL an Edge or two, and another OL to hit the portal in the days to come.

OL Payton Kirkland to the portal. I remember he was the guy who committed without a visit. Good luck to him. We are just two over the limit.
My guess is a DL an Edge or two, and another OL to hit the portal in the days to come.
Cant blame him. If he was injured this spring and not able to compete, he is at least 3rd string so go elsewhere so you can play. Best of luck!!

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back