2023 pro football transaction tracker

I just saw Adrian Martinez playing PROFESSIONAL football ...USL. I had thought our son of perpetual eligibility would keep playing college football until he had a doctorate or two.

Just FYI… I’ve been monitoring the rosters of the UFL spring football league and as far as I’ve gathered there are zero of our former kids in the league, unless there’s someone that transferred to a different school at one point and has flown under my radar…

HHD
did you see Patrick's 2 tweets about X? Both were hooray kind of emojis. My JayHawker/Chief family says He said on local tv he is very excited to meet X and "get to work"

HHD
did you see Patrick's 2 tweets about X? Both were hooray kind of emojis. My JayHawker/Chief family says He said on local tv he is very excited to meet X and "get to work"
6721, I hadn't seen the tweets, but it sounds as though Mahomes is excited - as he should be. Even on plays where Worthy isn't the prime target, the thought of his pure speed will tie up the defense's best cover man, benefitting the other KC receivers. And every now and then Patrick can heave one and let Worthy outrun the defender to get to it.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back