2024 GOP Primary

That explains Wade. I wonder if somehow the gerbil got Richard Gere any roles or helped him make money.
It did go on to fame elsewhere...
upload_2024-2-25_7-38-58.png

While there may be a few, that quote from Greenwald is NOT it.

Why not? He is criticizing leftists that have TDS. He made a sarcastic tweet showing how the government is already weaponized and they worry that Trump will weaponize it.

Why not? He is criticizing leftists that have TDS. He made a sarcastic tweet showing how the government is already weaponized and they worry that Trump will weaponize it.
A single tweet is not indicative of anything. When he consistently puts out such content, then perhaps he changes categories and classification.

A single tweet is not indicative of anything. When he consistently puts out such content, then perhaps he changes categories and classification.

He got kicked out of the company he started, The Intercept, because he spoke out against the covid lies and pharmaceutical industrial complex.

Greenwald is probably more liberal than most journalists are. The big difference is that most journalists are willing to prioritize the Democratic Party's electoral interests over the truth, so they're willing to suppress certain stories, ignore evidence that's contrary to their preferred narratives, dismiss alternative explanations for things, etc. He isn't.

Been out of the country for a week of work in Shanghai where my company doesn’t want its employees to bring company phones and laptops. Had to bring burner phones and wiped laptops and connect to MS Office 365 for email and database access. Thus the reason I haven’t posted for last 7 days.

In any event, new polling has come out and Trump is beating Biden everywhere except Minn and Va. Apparently Biden and the media has burned their credibility to zero and thus nothing is sticking to Trump. I wish Trump would campaign from his basement in this election cycle.

Always had respect for the LSAT till my son-in-law said after taking it that he guessed he was not going to be a lawyer because he didn’t have a clue on half the answers and left several blank. Ended up he passed.

It’s over and Deez nightmare about Trump alienating women is apparently not true:

Always had respect for the LSAT till my son-in-law said after taking it that he guessed he was not going to be a lawyer because he didn’t have a clue on half the answers and left several blank. Ended up he passed.
I'm wondering how much averages dipped the year they had the damned purple dinosaur question set...that one messed up a lot of people.

It's probably in the practice books now...does nothing to gauge ability to practice law though.

Still, the scores do cause concern when paired with Bar passage rates (which is what matters more to me). Judicial appointments should be based on merit, not sex or color. I've known some excellent females of color, and they rose on proven SKILL, not DEI.

I predicted 8-1.

Kudos to Jackson for proving me wrong.

Even she has limits to her idiocy. But apparently Keith doesn't. Seriously, how the hell does this guy not have a stroke every 10 minutes? He has been in a nonstop freakout since about 2003.

In her written opinion on the ruling, Justice Amy Coney Barrett explained the message she believes Americans should take away from the decision.

"In my judgment, this is not the time to amplify disagreement with stridency. The Court has settled a politically charged issue in the volatile season of a Presidential election. Particularly in this circumstance, writings on the Court should turn the national temperature down, not up," Barrett wrote. "For present purposes, our differences are far less important than our unanimity: All nine Justices agree on the outcome of this case. That is the message Americans should take home."

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back