heckuva speech, Trumpy

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by huisache, Jan 6, 2021.

1. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

watching the Maximum Lider wallowing in his great victory was just so special.

I especially like the end where they play that stirring patriotic piece, YMCA

You just can't make this stuff up.

2. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

As an exceedingly less than average cellar dweller once said-

the WHINOES who don't run, couldn't win and spend their time on blogs and fan sites whining about the lack of purity of those who actually try to do something in the context of democratic politics----like getting elected, figuring out ways to put together legislative coalitions to get things done, etc

Are you being that guy again?

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  3. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

are you rising to the defense of this clown show of a president? The reality tv star who bankrupts companies, tries to coerce public officials, brags about being able to grab women, pays off his whores and closes off his harangue with bragging about the size of his unmasked crowd and wanders off to the tune of YMCA?

Who is the cellar dweller here?

• Like Like x 1
  4. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

No, I am rising to point out what a huge hypocrite you are.

I can rise to point out all of the economic success this President created, but only those with at least half a brain would be able to understand.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Driver 8

Driver 8 Maybe

Economic gains under Trump and his status as a vulgar egomaniac and narcissistic little ***** are not mutually exclusive

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Totally agree, but they are two very different things. His egomania and narcissism doesn't affect me. His economic policies do.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

in fairness to Trump, I liked his Supreme Court nominees

And in fairness to his rally goers, most of them did not crash the Capitol but rather departed peacefully. It appears a few hundred got a little too worked up. Sort of like the BLM folks who mostly just ran their mouths and went home; a minority decided to do some midnight shopping and burning.

In watching Trump's harangue I noticed he said he was going to march to the Capitol and then got in a limo and left. The harangue struck me as his usual self pity and narcissism but I wondered what he thought his more perfervid followers might do if they "followed him" up to the Capitol. Hope it doesn't get any worse.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hahahaha hui, look at the crowd at the rally, then look at the roadies, I’d say that’s like your minority comparison right?

9. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Catholic like Sarkisian

I’ll just drop this here.......9EEF8AC9-49A5-4887-B3D4-AC62F2DC215E.jpeg

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 4