America is lost...

Mash,

it would never have been possible as long as one of the Berzerkley mob was in charge or the Michigan cow college mafia

434143967_10210367764187465_8929064326693354719_n.jpg

I'm very pro-military and want it well-funded, but I'm very skeptical of the claim that the military is underfunded. I don't doubt that it needs more ships, but I get the impression from experience and what I hear that DoD has huge amounts of waste and makes terrible judgements on how it spends money. Furthermore, because of heavily consolidation after the Cold War, there's very little competition within the procurement process. That means very few bids, ease of agency capture, and therefore raw deals for the taxpayer. I'm open to boosting the defense budget but not before seeing some reform.

I'm very pro-military and want it well-funded, but I'm very skeptical of the claim that the military is underfunded. I don't doubt that it needs more ships, but I get the impression from experience and what I hear that DoD has huge amounts of waste and makes terrible judgements on how it spends money. Furthermore, because of heavily consolidation after the Cold War, there's very little competition within the procurement process. That means very few bids, ease of agency capture, and therefore raw deals for the taxpayer. I'm open to boosting the defense budget but not before seeing some reform.
Part of the problem is government accounting (no surprise there). When DoD assets are taken and "donated" to another country, the DoD either isn't given the value back or if the receiving country actually pays something for the assets, the money goes to the Foreign Aid account at the State Department. Thus the DoD is short of funds and has to ask for more (which the dems will not give).

The only accounting firm that competes in mismanagement with the US govt is the military budget ie the DOD.

Part of the problem is government accounting (no surprise there). When DoD assets are taken and "donated" to another country, the DoD either isn't given the value back or if the receiving country actually pays something for the assets, the money goes to the Foreign Aid account at the State Department. Thus the DoD is short of funds and has to ask for more (which the dems will not give).

True, but this isn't the big money. Sliminess in the contracting process is bigger. Politicians and Pentagon bureaucrats have their hands all over it, and the interests of the taxpayer are not prioritised.

When the interests of the taxpayer are not prioritized that also means the best interests of America and American security are not either.

Profound.

I say the answer is to struggle against oneself, to struggle to understand how to deny the flesh while emphasizing the spiritual life. To struggle to be in the world, but not of the world. In short, the answer is for each individual to acknowledge that they, and all humans, are the creations of God, and to behave as best we can with that conviction always in mind.

Profound.

I say the answer is to struggle against oneself, to struggle to understand how to deny the flesh while emphasizing the spiritual life. To struggle to be in the world, but not of the world. In short, the answer is for each individual to acknowledge that they, and all humans, are the creations of God, and to behave as best we can with that conviction always in mind.

I love that, but I think a secular like Fukuyama would reject that kind of struggle. He reflects the current elite consensus so no wonder why we are in such a situation.

Good summary:

In the capitalistic system we have most of the liberally controlled states and cities are failing on every metric. In order to cover that failure, they need continuous federal bailouts. Hence the liberal.attack on all institutions. The Leftist don’t want to move a few pieces. They want to throw the whole game board in the air.

Last edited:

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back