Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

I was never a wall supporter, but this is funny. This was racist just a few minutes ago. The polling on the border situation must be brutal.

I guess 8 million new voters / young girls enslaved was the goal all along. Time to give that concerned look by demx to make it look good

I guess getting pressure from NY Chicago Denver Calif finally got to Biden and Demx.
It is only 20 miles they are going to build so far.
White House is blaming the problems Demx places are having onTexas and Fla
"Inhumanly" busing illegals north.
Nevermind it was all voluntary in air conditioned buses with restroom facilities and frequent stops.

Last edited:
From what I can find, the 17 miles of "new" wall will be in Starr County (Cuellar's District). Therefore the dems must be concerned about the Republican growth within the legal Latino community.

Saw Biden on the news this morning taking heat for the reversal of a campaign promise. His excuse, “I’m told I have to do it”. Ha , ha, has any President ever looked more impotent than Biden? He is strictly a placeholder, a sock puppet for the real power in the Democratic Party. Jimmy Carter was a wonderful President compared to Biden. Beyond pathetic!

This is really starting to have an effect.

“Stop Accepting Migrants!” – Democrats Hit Hard as Voters Deal Crushing Blow Over New York’s Migrant Mess"
It was just a poll but.......

Now if the GOP is smart they will get in front of what we know the Dems will do. Anything they do at this point is simply a "public perception band-aid" and is only meant to blunt criticism before the election. "We know their true colors and true plans, any Biden moves at this point are pure theater."
Biden is now applying the PR Band Aid. The GOP needs to get in front of this. What he has done so far won't be enough so he will try other things for PR purposes. The GOP should call it "Biden's Band-Aid for the Border"

Biden is now applying the PR Band Aid. The GOP needs to get in front of this. What he has done so far won't be enough so he will try other things for PR purposes. The GOP should call it "Biden's Band-Aid for the Border"

The GOP can't even get it together well enough to elect a Speaker of the House.

There are NO words
"President Joe Biden’s border chief is now ordering border guards not to presume the correct sex and corresponding pronouns for illegal migrants.

“We just obtained [Customs and Border Patrol agency] documents directing personnel to only use woke language when encountering individuals invading the United States,” a tweet from the Oversight Project at the Heritage Foundation reads."

Munro: DHS Chief Mayorkas Warns Agents Not to Misgender Border Crossers, but Ask Their Preferred Pronouns

Even Hallmark channel is getting in on this. I've been in hospital waiting rooms for a few days recently and for some reason they all seem to be playing the Hallmark channel. I've seen a number of movies that have very soft cuddly storylines involving latinos. "My abuellita loves Christmas". This is propaganda designed to evoke empathy for immigrants.

Even Hallmark channel is getting in on this. I've been in hospital waiting rooms for a few days recently and for some reason they all seem to be playing the Hallmark channel. I've seen a number of movies that have very soft cuddly storylines involving latinos. "My abuellita loves Christmas". This is propaganda designed to evoke empathy for immigrants.

I hope everything is well.

Seriously. Actual conservatives need to round illegals like this up and ship them to the farthest place practically possible.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back