Horns vs. TCU - Game Thread

Boulware is the ST coordinator. He can't rein in the penalties and boneheadedness. There's so much more to the mental side of ST than anything physical. We'd be a far better team with a new approach to ST.

When is the Big 12 going to get better officials? The only possible official who could’ve had perspective on the RB jumping was the referee and he gets talked out of his call by a side judge who would not have had any perspective. I get that refs going to miss calls but that was a dead ball calll and an atrocious process. That said, Mitchell should not have gone across the line.

Good grief these penalties. Also I see that patch today. It's pretty obvious. Can't believe I didn't see it last week.

Illegal formation... glad to see they're starting to call it this season but sucks that it's on us.

Wow...we are really undisciplined and lack some fundamental awareness...no way around it. Its painfully obvious even in a new year.

So, fair catch on 9; half the distance on penalty; sack; another offsides; called back play; penalty again; missed 3rd down; another penalty... that was our follow up to stopping them

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back