Israel fights the good fight; 2/3 of "Palestinians" support the Oct 7 murders, kidnappings, and rapes; Useful idiots in the US continue backing Hamas

Wrote this when all this sparked off.

"No Good Guys"
Disgusting words of violence
Squelch peaceful words to silence
Call for bombs and death and gore
NBC news shouts war war war!
Dead moms, dead kids, Israeli bombs
Rich men tell lies to TV men
TV men tell lies to soccer moms
Dead babies in Gaza don't matter then
Neocons dehumanize every Arab mom
Leftist Republicans drown in sin
War pigs beat, war pigs beat war toms
When will the bloodshed end?
When Premill King Jesus descends
Makes Jews and sinners His friends
Sits on David's throne and wins
the whole world to His righteousness
I still hear words of violence
Squelch peaceful words to silence
Call for bombs and death and gore
Christian stand now, be anti-war
Protect moms and kids from bombs,
Holy God make armies of godly men.

Dear violent, ruthless terrorists
Release the hostages
End of poem

How do y'all feel about bombing another county's embassy? In the past, that was typically thought of as problematic/ morally murky at best and an act of war against that country at worst.

Uh No Everyone would not have agreed it was "misconduct ".
Tragic? Yes. Horrible mistake? Yes.
Sad occurrence during war? Yes

Very calculating choice of word

Uh No Everyone would not have agreed it was "misconduct ".
Tragic? Yes. Horrible mistake? Yes.
Sad occurrence during war? Yes

Very calculating choice of word

They did all these things on purpose though.

Israel killed an American citizen with 6 other aid workers who were located where the ports will be built by the US. They were in a clearly marked building and cooking food. They hit it with three rounds of fire.

Is there anything "out of bounds" to you? There are international laws which forbid things like this. Not sure how enforceable they are, but at least these laws should show what most nations thought was non acceptable very recently.

They did all these things on purpose though.

Israel killed an American citizen with 6 other aid workers who were located where the ports will be built by the US. They were in a clearly marked building and cooking food. They hit it with three rounds of fire.

Is there anything "out of bounds" to you? There are international laws which forbid things like this. Not sure how enforceable they are, but at least these laws should show what most nations thought was non acceptable very recently.

Out of bounds is killing over a thousand people , raping women, baking babies in ovens, then taking hostages. There's a price to pay for the atrocities

Friendly fire happens in every war. If hamas was a peaceful non aggressive org this wouldn't have been necessary

Out of bounds is killing over a thousand people , raping women, baking babies in ovens, then taking hostages. There's a price to pay for the atrocities

Let's think this through.

Killing over a thousand people - The total Israelis killed on 10/7 was around 1200. Terrible. Horrible. From various reports Israel killed at least 100 themselves. Could have been above 200. If so, though unknown, that would mean Hamas didn't do what you define as out of bounds. But even if Hamas did kill 1100 Israelis. Israel has killed at least 32,000 confirmed people and there is a very low estimate of 8000 dead buried in the rubble. That is around 40,000 killed. But this is somehow not out of bounds?

Raping women - of course this is out of bounds. However, why do you ignore killing aid workers, doctors, and journalists? The number of those killed and the facts on the ground do not support that this was accidental. They weren't collateral damage. They were strategic.

Baking babies in ovens - This simply did not happen. This same "story" has been used multiple times against several different countries. Every time journalists have gone back to look for evidence. None is provided. The source is always "some person in the Israeli military or intelligence". But there are never pictures or other corroborating evidence from eye witnesses. Let me repeat. This exact claim has been used for decades anytime Israel wants to justify military action.

Taking hostages - Again this happens on both sides. Why hold one side accountable for their misconduct and totally ignore the other? And yes, not all those held in Israeli prisons are guilty of any crime. Some are. Some aren't.

Friendly fire happens in every war. If hamas was a peaceful non aggressive org this wouldn't have been necessary

I've shown you the drone killing. That was obviously purposeful. I posted a point blank shooting of an unarmed grandfather. They purposefully bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria which has been considered by all a big no no. Wasn't it a barbarous act when it happened to Americans in Benghazi? Reports show Israel targeting journalists. Now they killed an American cooking food for people on the edge of starvation. The incident wasn't about a stray missile hitting the building by mistake. Israel launched 3 different salvos of fire at the building which was clearly marked by the name of the charitable organization. The building was placed in the area that the US government is building the port. None of this can reasonably be called friendly fire. The facts show purposeful action.

You last sentence could easily read "If Israel was a peaceful non aggressive org this wouldn't have been necessary." By your very logic you give justification to Hamas.

One of the multiple dilemmas is:

A very short-term peace with Hamas might be bought with various concessions. But a long-term peace (or even a medium-term peace) is highly unlikely with Hamas still in control. They would likely just be buying some time to re-load and attack again.

It would take the non-Hamas residents of Gaza ratting out the Hamas terrorists in mass, and installing an anti-Hamas governing authority. I don't think the ratting out of the bad guys has happened much yet. In fact, until very recently at least, my understanding is that the average man in the street in Gaza actually supported Hamas and their atrocities.

As crass and outrageous at it initially sounded, that combined Emirates/Qatar/Saudi plan of taking Gaza over under a joint authority colonial scheme and building $$$$$ beach real estate for massive profits might be a good option for that place. They won't have their freedom as a colony of much wealthier states, but it's not as if they're currently free. Also, it would keep 1.5-2 million of highly undesirable residents out of the rest of the Arab world. It's kind of sad, but noooooooooobody wants them.

Chop
Not a bad idea.
Why does NO ONE in the Arab world want the Palestinians? I can see not wanting Hamas but why not the poor innocent Palis?

A very short-term peace with Hamas might be bought with various concessions. But a long-term peace (or even a medium-term peace) is highly unlikely with Hamas still in control. They would likely just be buying some time to re-load and attack again.

It is a hornets nest that needs to be treated as such. If you don't want to get stung you don't disturb the hive. You treat it is a law enforcement situation. You go after the criminals and leave the civilians alone. At this point any group in control of Gaza will be hostile and terrible. And saying you have to replace Hamas is a theoretical that right now doesn't have a clear solution. The bombing campaign going on for months hasn't weakened Hamas. They are a guerilla warfare group. Getting bombed solidifies the narrative and grievances they use to recruit money and people. For every dead Gazan child, you are probably getting multiple recruits who previously didn't want to be involved.

It would take the non-Hamas residents of Gaza ratting out the Hamas terrorists in mass, and installing an anti-Hamas governing authority. I don't think the ratting out of the bad guys has happened much yet. In fact, until very recently at least, my understanding is that the average man in the street in Gaza actually supported Hamas and their atrocities.

In order to get Gaza civilians to do this, Israel has to convince them that Israel will benefit them more than Hamas will. You don't convince them of that by killing 32,000+ people and destroying whole neighborhoods. It is possible, but a whole different approach will have to be used.

Even people in the IDF admit they don't have to bomb all these buildings, and that they could have equal success against Hamas today with one tenth of the destruction. The IDF officer basically admits that the issue isn't collateral damage. It's on purpose and it isn't helping them "defeat" Hamas.

https://archive.is/7dS1p

It's kind of sad, but noooooooooobody wants them.

I can see not wanting Hamas but why not the poor innocent Palis?

Comments like this are a real Mean Girl vibe. "I feel so bad for those people I hate because no one like them. So sad!" It is what girl bullies say to justify make fun of unpopular kids. Also similar to Karen energy. Both equate popularity with virtue. That is the value system of the bratty teenage girl and the bored middle aged Karen.

Comments like this are a real Mean Girl vibe. "I feel so bad for those people I hate because no one like them. So sad!" It is what girl bullies say to justify make fun of unpopular kids. Also similar to Karen energy. Both equate popularity with virtue. That is the value system of the bratty teenage girl and the bored middle aged Karen.
Facts seem to bother some people, and so they lash out with juvenile attempted insults that bounce off out of bounds and into the crowd.

This situation is indeed rather sad and pathetic, but their fellow Arabs really, really do not want them. Egypt probably has better walls and patrols than Israel did before all of this, to keep the Gazans out of Egypt.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP:

(IT'S THE RED HEIFERS AGAIN)

Now this one might be the nuttiest thing to come out of the news on the Hamas attacks.

It's the old "Red Heifer prophecy" (South Park did an episode on this a long time ago). I have no idea if this supposed "Red Heifer prophecy" has any legitimacy or not, so I can't speak to that--read your Bible and figure it out yourself, or talk to a learned Priest or Rabbi, etc. My sense is that this is a bit 'on the fringe' of Christianity and Judaism, but who knows, it could be right (or not).

Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida described as a major motive for Hamas' Oct. 7 terrorist attacks, the arrival in Israel of some 'Red Heifers without Blemish' from Texas. That's right, these Hamas mother-******* murdered innocents, including babies, raped, and started a war (that they're not faring so well in....) because some red freaking cows were shipped from Texas to Israel.

My limited understanding of the supposed "Red Heifer prophecy" is that one or more Red Heifers without Blemish (nothing wrong with it, and no black or white hairs) will be born (1 in 50,000 chance of a red cow with no black or white hairs on it) and will be the sacred cow so-to-speak. A direct descendant of High Priest Aaron (Moses' brother)--a Levite/Cohen--will sacrifice the Red Heifer on the Mount of Olives somewhere around Passover. The ashes will supposedly have some sort of special powers, will be spread on the soldiers and priests who will tear down the Golden Dome Moslem Mosque and rebuild the Jewish Temple (the 3rd Temple) on the site--again with the aid of the special ashes from the Red Heifer/sacred cow ...

The Levites will commence animal sacrifice in the 3rd Temple and the Jews think the Messiah will show up/return. Many Christians (though certainly not all) think a false "Messiah" instead will show up in this new Temple (an "Anti-Christ"). And then sometime after that, the actual Jesus will return.

Sooooooooooooooooo................................. Recently 4 or so "Red Heifers without Blemish" were identified on a Texas Ranch, and certified by the Levites...................... They were purchased for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and shipped to Israel; they arrived last year. Land has been purchased and an alter built on the Mount of Olives, so there are at least some sects of Jews that are taking this extremely seriously. I don't know if it's legitimate or not; like I said, read your Bible, talk to your cleric, figure it out for yourself?

The Islamic leaders know about all this and are going ape-sh!t over the arrival (from Texas) of these 4 or so Red Heifers without Blemish, and the possibility of Israel razing the Dome of the Rock and building a Jewish Temple on the site. . Hamas said this is one of the main reasons they attacked on Oct. 7--the arrival in Israel of some Red Angus Heifers from Texas.

What these red cows from Texas have to do with war and peace in the Middle East

Last edited:
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP:

(IT'S THE RED HEIFERS AGAIN)

Now this one might be the nuttiest thing to come out of the news on the Hamas attacks.

It's the old "Red Heifer prophecy" (South Park did an episode on this a long time ago). I have no idea if this supposed "Red Heifer prophecy" has any legitimacy or not, so I can't speak to that--read your Bible and figure it out yourself, or talk to a learned Priest or Rabbi, etc. My sense is that this is a bit 'on the fringe' of Christianity and Judaism, but who knows, it could be right (or not).

Hamas spokesman Abu Ubaida described as a major motive for Hamas' Oct. 7 terrorist attacks, the arrival in Israel of some 'Red Heifers without Blemish' from Texas. That's right, these mother-******* murdered innocents, including babies, raped, and started a war (that they're not faring so well in....) because some red freaking cows were shipped from Texas to Israel.

My limited understanding of the supposed "Red Heifer prophecy" is that one or more Red Heifers without Blemish (nothing wrong with it, and no black or white hairs) will be born (1 in 50,000 chance of a red cow with no black or white hairs on it) and will be the sacred cow so-to-speak. A direct descendant of High Priest Aaron (Moses' brother)--a Levite/Cohen--will sacrifice the Red Heifer on the Mount of Olives somewhere around Passover. The ashes will supposedly have some sort of special powers, will be spread on the soldiers and priests who will tear down the Golden Dome Moslem Mosque and rebuild the Jewish Temple (the 3rd Temple) on the site--again with the aid of the special ashes from the Red Heifer/sacred cow ...

The Levites will commence animal sacrifice in the 3rd Temple and the Jews think the Messiah will show up/return. Many Christians (though certainly not all) think a false "Messiah" instead will show up in this new Temple (an "Anti-Christ"). And then sometime after that, the actual Jesus will return.

Sooooooooooooooooo................................. Recently 4 or so "Red Heifers without Blemish" were identified on a Texas Ranch, and certified by the Levites...................... They were purchased for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and shipped to Israel; they arrived last year. Land has been purchased and an alter built on the Mount of Olives, so there are at least some sects of Jews that are taking this extremely seriously. I don't know if it's legitimate or not; like I said, read your Bible, talk to your cleric, figure it out for yourself?

The Islamic leaders know about all this and are going ape-sh!t over the arrival (from Texas) of these 4 or so Red Heifers without Blemish, and the possibility of Israel razing the Dome of the Rock and building a Jewish Temple on the site. . Hamas said this is one of the main reasons they attacked on Oct. 7--the arrival in Israel of some Red Angus Heifers from Texas.

What these red cows from Texas have to do with war and peace in the Middle East

Oh yeah, one more thing, the Red Heifer/sacred cow can never have been under the yoke.

Here's the Rabbi who brought the red heifers without blemish from Texas to Israel. And those are the 'sacred cows' behind him.

heifers.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a prominent Protestant Christian minister discussing the Red Heifer situation. Millions of people are taking this stuff very seriously.

Facts seem to bother some people, and so they lash out with juvenile attempted insults that bounce off out of bounds and into the crowd.

This situation is indeed rather sad and pathetic, but their fellow Arabs really, really do not want them. Egypt probably has better walls and patrols than Israel did before all of this, to keep the Gazans out of Egypt.

I see you are proud of being a mean girl. You go gurl!

Was eliminate Nazis in the 1940s also mind control?

Were people in the 40s saying to kill all Nazis or bomb all of their land and remove them from Germany? If so, yes. Mind control.

Is that where your mind naturally goes anytime the Jewish people are in a war? Also, probably mind control.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back