IT vs. OTF

dukesteer

5,000+ Posts
Just wondering if anyone has knowledge about the nature of the separation between Inside Texas and On Texas Football. I know that Bobby Burton, Gerry Hamilton and others are now with OTF. Interestingly, on their YouTube channel, there were 40,000 subscribers last week. Inside Texas, much older if I’m not mistaken – was only at 7,000.

I’d love to know what happened.

I’m not exactly sure, but several sites offer analysis of the Horns. Together they offer a plethora of information. I don’t recall a time when so much content was available. Or perhaps I was just not aware of it. Certainly not from the early Big 12 days. For long time most of my info came from Longhorn Blitz. All this new found content - I can dig it

Somebody please tell me the history of Inside Texas. As I recall, it started in the 80s or 90s and was a subscription for printed material. I got multiple "invites" but wondered why any Longhorn would pay for something owned by Sooners and produced in Norman. I've never seen any of their product.

At that time Burton was struggling with his own information service, the guy that moved to SoCal was trying to start a service that didn't last long.

I assume from what I read on here that there have been mergers and spinoffs over the years. I'm interested who likes what and why.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back