LHN progression -Sounds like good news

NRHorn

2,500+ Posts
What's next for the Longhorn Network?

“Drew (Martin) and his team have come up with an amazing idea of trying to figure out if putting that on a like a Netflix, or on a box-to-box – haven’t quite figured out all those technical terms,” Del Conte said. “Basically, we’re going to create a Longhorn Network on – from my words – I’m just going to say a YouTube channel. We’re going to show programs around games. We’re still going to do a lot of the things that we’re going to do. We’re also going to have all our great moments that were on Longhorn Network be a part of that. That’ll be rolling out in early June. Really excited about this. Excited to partner with them.”

“Drew (Martin) and his team have come up with an amazing idea of trying to figure out if putting that on a like a Netflix, or on a box-to-box – haven’t quite figured out all those technical terms,” Del Conte said. “Basically, we’re going to create a Longhorn Network on – from my words – I’m just going to say a YouTube channel. We’re going to show programs around games. We’re still going to do a lot of the things that we’re going to do. We’re also going to have all our great moments that were on Longhorn Network be a part of that. That’ll be rolling out in early June. Really excited about this. Excited to partner with them.”
Stand by for the reaction from Collie Ststion. I believe they produce aggy content for the $EC network. Nothing like what CdC is describing.

This is really good news. Let's hope this comes together in a way that all of us can view and keep up with all UT sports and UT news / interest stories in the near future....

Last edited:
they produce aggy content
So did this cow.
1000_F_499580202_5nfGgptvpXjrIjhn3rOyBSZ7tn1XZB9z.jpg

If I understand that correctly, all historical LHN programming will go someplace like YouTube and all new content will go to SEC Network. I can't imagine too many will watch the LBJ Presidential Library interview with Doris Kearns Goodwin from like 2014.

Last edited:
If I understand that correctly, all historical LHN programming will go someplace like YoutTube and all new content will go to SEC Network. I can't imagine too many will watch the LBJ Presidential Library interview with Doris Kearns Goodwin from like 2014.
Did anyone watch that crap to begin with?

If I understand that correctly, all historical LHN programming will go someplace like YoutTube and all new content will go to SEC Network. I can't imagine too many will watch the LBJ Presidential Library interview with Doris Kearns Goodwin from like 2014.
guy, go to 36:49 of .CdC explains what is happening with LHN. He says it will be everything that LHN has shown plus pre and post-game shows.

The $EC Network/ (ESPN) will have Tier 3 rights for all athletic events. One issue that Texas may be exploring is if the $EC Network chooses not to carry a game/event/match can Texas show it on whatever this is?

CDC is a truly brilliant and an awesome AD.

Grass field at DKR -TMS 2025!

Alternative to LHN coming...

Sadly, enrollment of Men too low to add any new sports like Soccer, Wrestling or Lacrosse anytime soon? :idk:

Last edited:
Sadly, enrollment of Men too low to add any new sports like Soccer, Wrestling or Lacrosse anytime soon? :idk:

I'll go get my PhD if CDC gives me a full ride to play a sport. I'm willing to do bowling, table tennis, or beer drinking. Hell - I'll be on all three teams!

I'll go get my PhD if CDC gives me a full ride to play a sport. I'm willing to do bowling, table tennis, or beer drinking. Hell - I'll be on all three teams!
A couple of friends and I dragged a folding table to an intramural signup session one afternoon and hung on sign on it. 'BOBDT', Burnt Orange Beer Drinking Team. We were shut down pretty quickly, but a UTPD dude helped us cart the table away. Then we went and drank beer.

A couple of friends and I dragged a folding table to an intramural signup session one afternoon and hung on sign on it. 'BOBDT', Burnt Orange Beer Drinking Team. We were shut down pretty quickly, but a UTPD dude helped us cart the table away. Then we went and drank beer.

Hellllllooooo fellow teammate !

HIC,

Really sorry I let you down, but Chris kept saying that Mudrasslin and Semi-nude Roller Derby fans didn't generate the kind of cash he's trying to urge. I was really hoping one of those would offset the "women's sport" so we could elevate Lacrosse.

Can you imagine the eyeballs re-watching every single coaches show from 2012 to 2024 covering all sports? Revisit classics like Tom Herman or Shaka Smart plus the greatest - Charlie Strong!

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back