OU @ Texas 01/25/2023

brnkj

2,500+ Posts
Another important game is coming up next, so we'll see what happens. On a side note it will be the first ever PRIDE NIGHT in the Moody Center. I think it's a great thing to accept and celebrate diversity.
:drummernana::guitarnana:

:bunchananas:
:cheernana::beernana::lovenana:

I think we win this one. OU has offensive power but OU lost to Baylor and the thing we have in common with Baylor is good defense. OU doesn’t have any defense to speak of. So we’ll limit their offense, and wear them down. We’ll run away with it in the 4th. Home court advantage will give us the offensive edge we need. Horns for the W.

Or not.

It will be the first-ever Pride Night at the Moody, which is awesome. A lot of haters complaining on FB about it. The irony - anti-LGBTQ+ fans of women’s basketball. They’re not the smartest folks in the world - bless their hearts. Some are saying they won’t show up. Thank God. Maybe they can stay away forever. Or wear crimson and cream.
We’ll be there showing our pride and showing OU a loss.

Last edited:
I think we win this one. OU has offensive power but OU lost to Baylor and the thing we have in common with Baylor is good defense. OU doesn’t have any defense to speak of. So we’ll limit their offense, and wear them down. We’ll run away with it in the 4th. Home court advantage will give us the offensive edge we need. Horns for the W.

Or not.
Yeah, last year I was thinking that OU was all offense and no defense as well. And then we lost the first game to them in Norman 63-65.

#3 in the country in scoring offense. Ugh
#339 [out of 350] in the country in scoring defense. Yay

Texas is #31 and #45 respectively.

All about the offense coach meets all about the defense coach. It’s a battle for the ages.

I say that in jest, but actually have to remind myself that Vic built a legendary offensive team his final years at Mississippi State.

I really wish reporters wouldn't ask IMO stupid questions about upcoming game plans. In other words, "Hey, let's help the opponent prepare for our game plan." :confused:

If it were me being asked those things I'd have to respond with something like, "You'll just have to wait and see."o_O

It's probably too early to say, but this game may well determine the conference championship. A TX win should cause a three way tie for 1st place because I really can't see TCU knocking of ISU tonight.

It's probably too early to say, but this game may well determine the conference championship. A TX win should cause a three way tie for 1st place because I really can't see TCU knocking of ISU tonight.
TCU is going to destroy ISU.
Or not.

Will be watching you guys at the game tonight! Boom those Sooners! Me and my son will be at the Tech game. I can't wait! Go Horns!

Earlier in the year, I believe I made a post about gonzalez not being athletic enough to play Vic's offense and defense. I'd like to retract that statement. She moves her feet so well and is becoming the JAT we need.

Game of runs. They survived ours, we survived theirs. Would like to see us staying patient offensively in the 2nd half.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back