Report site issues/questions here

As mentioned in the post above.

Trophies are a feature of this forum software that I have disabled for now. It’s really kind of a silly (in my opinion) hierarchy of messages you would receive based on your number of posts and likes. You can see an example of the default setup here and get an idea of what kind of messages you would get based on your post counts and “likes” received.

With everything else that needed to be done to get the site ready for launch, the trophy system was just very low on my radar, so I decided to disable it and focus on the more essential stuff.

Just a question. Hope this is the right place to ask. I haven't seen any postings from l00p. He must be here somewhere, right? I miss his astute observations.

While I'm here, will there be more emoticons in the future?
I know there are a few more in the default setting, but there were many more on the old site.
No big deal, but some of them were nice to have and even seasonal ones. This site is so amazing, it seems like it would
have had more emoticons.

Last edited:
While I'm here, will there be more emoticons in the future?
I know there are a few more in the default setting, but there were many more on the old site.
No big deal, but some of them were nice to have and even seasonal ones. This site is so amazing, it seems like it would
have had more emoticons.
I didn’t load all of them into the editing box because it would have gotten messy with some of the bigger ones, but you can access more of them at the link below. Just type the corresponding text code next to it and it will show up in your post.

hornfans.com/help/smilies

Is there an option to choose more than 20 posts per page? I looked in Preferences and didn't see anything. Thanks.

Are the thread views accurate? Some of my threads show amazing view totals after so little time. I hope this site is generating that much traffic, but it seems a little outta whack.

Are the thread views accurate? Some of my threads show amazing view totals after so little time. I hope this site is generating that much traffic, but it seems a little outta whack.
I think it's accurate. Some folks will hit the thread more than once, and we have quite a few “guests” who are not registered members that read the site. Your threads are just that good Godz. :smokin:

I think it's accurate. Some folks will hit the thread more than once, and we have quite a few “guests” who are not registered members that read the site. Your threads are just that good Godz. :smokin:
Yeah, right :rolleyes1:. Thanks, MH.

I just hope we can generate enough quality content and informed discussions to attract more members. I'm not able to add much in the way of discussions, but there are a lot of knowledgeable posters out there that need to be in here.

I just hope we can generate enough quality content and informed discussions to attract more members. I'm not able to add much in the way of discussions, but there are a lot of knowledgeable posters out there that need to be in here.
I think we will see membership grow, it might take some time since the site has just recently been updated. There are new folks registering every week. Your contributions are really good.

MudHorn, I was thinking like at the top. "Home Forums General Sports Schedules" and have the different Sports schedules there if possible.
I added a Schedules tab to the menu bar. Right now I just have the football and baseball schedules posted there. If the basketball team has any life remaining in the season I may add something there for the tourney.

OK, so I have a bunch of photos I got off the Internet in my personal photo bucket. Most all are not .jpg and protected so I cannot do the
thing to get them posted anymore. I wanted to humiliate aggy today with one photo but could not do it.

Why can't I click and drag or upload those photos to HF? I have tried the little tool bar at the top but I cannot figure out how to copy / cut paste or get a photo over here from my photo bucket.

Please advise.

Why can't I click and drag or upload those photos to HF? I have tried the little tool bar at the top but I cannot figure out how to copy / cut paste or get a photo over here from my photo bucket.
Photobucket.com (I assume that's what you are using) is an image hosting site. You copy the link to an image on there, and paste that into the image box here and it will embed into your post. Photobucket has a Help link on the site that may be useful in getting up to speed using it.

Photobucket.com (I assume that's what you are using) is an image hosting site. You copy the link to an image on there, and paste that into the image box here and it will embed into your post. Photobucket has a Help link on the site that may be useful in getting up to speed using it.
No, I was using my PC pictures box. I wasn't using photobucket.com but it sounds like I need to if I want to get an image on HF. I will explore it, thanks Dionysus.

@WorsterMan — To post an image here it needs to exist somewhere on the web with a link (URL) that is publicly accessible. That image could reside on a website somewhere, or if it is on your computer you can get an account with a free service like Photobucket.com, upload your images there, and then link to them. I have used Photobucket quite a bit and it's really good and easy to use. Once your images are hosted there with their own links, you can embed them on any site that allows that.

you have probably been asked this before but is there any way to fix the clock on the website? It is always about 5-6 hours off actual time.

Last edited:

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back