The Final Play on Saturday...

Phil Elliott

2,500+ Posts
...was my favorite play of the game. Sark showed an incredible amount of class letting JBrooks suit up and be on the field for that play. I am still butthurt that Mack Brown did not give Rickey Brown even 1 carry during his Senior Day. Sark did a great thing here.

Coach Royal always said that character and class were qualities that classy people had when no one was watching. Somewhere during the 4th quarter Coach Sark told JBrooks to go get dressed in. It took a while to do that with the brace and all. Pure, unadulterated class and style. Hook ‘em Sark!

Only thing I would have done differently is pitch the ball back to JB so he could take the knee and have an official line in the stats, albeit, minus 4 yards rushing. But that might not have been the safest thing to do. Still, watching that from the 30 yard line, it brought a tear to my eye.

Only thing I would have done differently is pitch the ball back to JB so he could take the knee and have an official line in the stats, albeit, minus 4 yards rushing. But that might not have been the safest thing to do. Still, watching that from the 30 yard line, it brought a tear to my eye.

I thought of that too but perhaps JBrooks cannot do that, at least not ably, just yet.

I just thought Manning pitching the ball to him was the coolest thing. I wondered after if he did it ad lib. I thought it was great just having Brooks on the field, the pitch back was golden.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back