Trouble in Paradise?

One could make a case for A&M to be the flagship.
If your post was an attempt to make this case you failed

Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University at College Station is the flagship of the Texas A&M University System

I'm not sure where TAMQ (Qatar aggy) puts them on the flagship scale

Wow...just WOW. Who were the "7 backup QB's" we beat last year?
It's hard to believe that people could go through 4 yrs of university & come out THAT ignorant...unless you know aggy. Even knowing aggy, it's still difficult to grasp how people achieve such a degree of ignorance. There is only 1 possible explanation..."aggy".

With aggy, sense cannot be made so don't bother trying.

Aggy is so desperate to be loved. Those rubes have no idea of what they'd face in places like Columbus, Evanston, Madison, Iowa City. Idiots.

Wow...just WOW. Who were the "7 backup QB's" we beat last year?
It's hard to believe that people could go through 4 yrs of university & come out THAT ignorant...unless you know aggy. Even knowing aggy, it's still difficult to grasp how people achieve such a degree of ignorance. There is only 1 possible explanation..."aggy".

1. Svoboda - Wyoming
2. Bean - Kansas
3. Hoover - TCU
4. Morton - TTech

For the other 3? Beats me. Maybe since Shapen was hurt and we played Robertson for about half the Baylor game. Becht wasn't SUPPOSED to be the starter going into 2023 but ISU had the gambling scandal. Smith was a "former backup" I guess before going to UH?

tamu12.jpg

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back