What are you listening to?

While WFH today I am listening to the smooth electronic sounds of Patrick O'Hearn.

I believe the golf channel used to play "Homeward Bound" as their background music.

Some samples....

Last edited:
Saw a couple a days ago that Mark Lee, owner of the old Studio Club and manager of Kenny & the Kasuals died the last week of June.

Not many did "Gloria" better than Kenny

This afternoon Electric Light Orchestra & the genius of Jeff Lynne

A number of those songs are on my phone. Jeff Lynne is an incredible talent. And, from what I've read one of the few unselfish, humble, really good guys in music.

ELO, The Moody Blues and Yes, all 3 that really created the art rock genre and all 3 always given the highest compliments for being great people too.

A number of those songs are on my phone. Jeff Lynne is an incredible talent. And, from what I've read one of the few unselfish, humble, really good guys in music.

ELO, The Moody Blues and Yes, all 3 that really created the art rock genre and all 3 always given the highest compliments for being great people too.

Yeah, the Moody Blues are on my Music Mt. Rushmore.

I was listening to some old YES last week while I was grilling dinner on the patio... ah the good old days...

Last edited:
With the news of Dusty Hill's passing, now have ZZ Top going a little louder than the neighbors might like, but suspect they're dancing to it as well.

The Band

1-1.jpg

Recently got turned onto Ganja White Night, an EDM artist.

EDM with a little Reggae flare. Not the standard for most here but the closest this nearly 50yr old Dad gets to pop culture.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back