Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

Mixed race, gay, trans freaks, you name it. Every minority is now heavily over represented.
I've got a theory on this. I think they've focused so heavily on ads/commercials because viewers can't do much about it. They get their message out over and over and as viewers we don't have much recourse. If it were a TV show, we would just not watch that show. If it were a movie, we would just not pay for that movie. but since it is a 60-90 second ad, we tolerate it even when it is presented during an otherwise conservative channel or show. Advertising is all about presenting a message so often and repeatedly that the message in that advertising becomes accepted as truth/normal. Commercials are an initial/incremental step. Liberals are masterful at using media to boil the frog slowly.

I've got a theory on this. I think they've focused so heavily on ads/commercials because viewers can't do much about it. They get their message out over and over and as viewers we don't have much recourse. If it were a TV show, we would just not watch that show. If it were a movie, we would just not pay for that movie. but since it is a 60-90 second ad, we tolerate it even when it is presented during an otherwise conservative channel or show. Advertising is all about presenting a message so often and repeatedly that the message in that advertising becomes accepted as truth/normal. Commercials are an initial/incremental step. Liberals are masterful at using media to boil the frog slowly.
True, but at least I can record and FF through all the woke crap. I do this for almost anything I watch now except Longhorn FB and other significant Longhorn games. I. E. I watched the softball live yesterday because it was such a big game, but even then I change the channel during breaks. I can't even stand the "I've got the best job a college student could ever have" guy.

Interesting take. Maybe traditional people need to organize boycotts more often.

This might be the only time I side somewhat with BLM. The Tides Foundation is evil beyond measure. All it does is raise money for terrible causes. BLM is one of those, but they're small potatoes by comparison.

Always interesting that people getting arrested need to be 'safe,' but officers doing the arresting don't deserve to be respected.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back