Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

If I were Abbott, sorta like if I was king, I’d have buses lined up at the levee and any I could not send back I would load immediately and send to DC, NYork, etc. buses would be in huge caravans. No processing other than “get on”.

If I were Abbott, sorta like if I was king, I’d have buses lined up at the levee and any I could not send back I would load immediately and send to DC, NYork, etc. buses would be in huge caravans. No processing other than “get on”.
I would do you one better and hire a mariachi band to play as they board the bus.

These places declared themselves to be "sanctuary" for immigrants. If they really believe in providing sanctuary, I'd think they would not only welcome the bus arrivals, they would offer to pay for the cost of the bus travel.

67 something’s not right about this whole fiasco. You get those messages you site above and yet we see videos of border patrol agents just welcoming them into the country. The whole thing is a big wtf.

It is possible, even likely that at this point the agents wonder why even try to stop them Biden et al won't enforce our laws
Actually that would be in keeping with the message from the BPUnion.
The agents are blaming Biden and sanctuary cities
Saying you acted like you wanted illegals before so here they are.

If true, this is ****** up - not just because of the illegal immigrants but because of the loan arrangements. Something very sleazy is going on.

IMG-4014.jpg

Shocked that CBS evening propaganda started off on the border crisis. Well done governor, well done. Now send more to NYC, Chicago, LA, DC, Delaware, Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis.

And DELAWARE!!!

Face it, dems and libs dont care about the border crisis or the integrity of our country.

It's all about keeping power. Changing voting districts that favor Dems in Congress AND gaining future voters!

Mayokis (or however you spell his name) disgusts me. He is dangerous, disingenuous, incompetent and a lying sack of ****.

Sorry, that statement is unfair to sacks of ****. Plus he is disturbing to listen to and he looks like a pediphile.

Last edited:
Face it, dems and libs dont care about the border crisis or the integrity of our country.

It's all about keeping power. Changing voting districts that favor Dems in Congress AND gaining future voters!

Mayokis (or however you spell his name) disgusts me. He is dangerous, disingenuous, incompetent and a lying sack of ****.

Sorry, that statement regarding sacks of **** is unfair to sacks of ****. Plus he is disturbing to listen to and he looks like a pediphile.
It was Johnson who said give the black people the welfare drug and we'll have them voting Democratic for life. Dem's have been perfecting the process for over 60 years now while destroying the black community in the process. I'm sure they're very proud of themselves.

And BTW, he didn't use the term blacks. He cared about black people about as much as I care about roaches.

I understand the people controlling Biden. I can't understand so many others supporting this.
Although I see the blue state govs and mayors who pretended to support it crying. But not crying to stop it. Just crying for fed money.
These 6 or 7 million are here to stay

^Excerpt from the linked article:

"Biden knows that Republicans will not sign on to blanket amnesty and unlimited work permits for illegal aliens. No pathway to citizenship is acceptable for them, either. Migrants don’t get to break into our country and receive citizenship as though they did it the legal way. No jumping the line of those immigrants doing it the right way."

Very well stated! What is it that the Democrats don't understand about the word "illegal?"

If true, this is ****** up - not just because of the illegal immigrants but because of the loan arrangements. Something very sleazy is going on.

90% of the people will end up defaulting and the developer will be able to reclaim the land and resell it over and over again. So this is a large profit center for this guy.....BUT the 10% that don't default will now have more "standing" for a claim in the US asylum process. Just one more tiny little hook into the US for a liberal judge to award them US access.

This also creates yet another diaspora that allows illegal immigrants to congregate and perpetuate their foreign culture rather than assimilating into the US.

saw a brief clip of Abbott this morning. He finally put it in clear words....something to the effect of "you said you were a sanctuary city, now provide sanctuary for these immigrants". Bravo!!!

It’s a sham and I think the “Colony” proves it. Unless they go in and shut it down the whole lot of them are implicit. We’re going to h*** I tell you.

Got it 67, what a damning article. How in the heck did it take National exposure to get some attention in the Texas legis? This was interesting:
“Notably, it is funded by one of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s major donors.”.
I’m fully behind Abbott sending the illegals away but this is disgusting. It just reinforces my contention they are all corrupt.

Got it 67, what a damning article. How in the heck did it take National exposure to get some attention in the Texas legis? This was interesting:
“Notably, it is funded by one of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s major donors.”.
I’m fully behind Abbott sending the illegals away but this is disgusting. It just reinforces my contention they are all corrupt.
You don't really think that all of Abbott's (or any other politician's) donors run their business actions by the politician before they proceed do you? I've donated to a few pol's and I don't even like or approve of everything they do. I'm sure as heck not calling them up and getting their approval or permission for things that I do.

That being said. I do think 90%+ are corrupt, I just don't think this tenuous linkage of being an Abbott donor is a smoking gun for duplicity on this subject.

Maybe not smoking gun and admittedly I do not know the amount but if substantial I would be hard pressed to believe there would not be a behind the scenes “We’re working on an innocent project north of Houston that we’d appreciate you ignoring for now”, type of communique. Or something like there’s more available in donations if you could ignore such and such.
I know I have gotten cynical but I do not think it’s unfounded. I say all this in spite of not being anti Abbott. I just learned of this and do not like it.

Nash If I read it right it is 300k every year.
That does not mean Abbott knew. He does now so I want to see how he reacts.
So far it seems like he has done everything he can do to keep illegals out.
This Colony place has to close. If the leg can do anything Abbott better go along.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Help us count down to game day with your favorite player pics.

100 Day Countdown 2024

Recent Threads

Back